• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

steering check

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
for you snow trac owners i havn't seen any thhing here about this yet , but it is a problem as i have seen several varriators with bird terd patches on them around here. there is an ear in the photos that will some day brake mine looke as if it was gas welded on at the factory, i repaired it with a wire feeder and 035 wire put the same 2 spot on the front and than also weded it down the back i wanted to keep the pivot shaft removable for service

Attachments

• antenna 002.jpg
    antenna 002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 205

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
should mention that you will notice a lot of play in your steering like the belt is loose.and yes i know this never happens to krustys because they never drive anyplace they just sit in warm dry shopps

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have play in mine and just figured it was the belt tension.
jim

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
get some one to work the wheel while you watch it it won't take much pressure to show up