• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You gotta love Hank Williams Jr.

cdajen

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I'd like Hank to head back from whence he came, but not Montana. We've had quite enough of him. He's welcome to his opinion, as I am to mine. In my opinion Hank is rude loudmouth who spent his life riding his father's coattails but never having any of the class his father had. I've had 2 dealings with him personally. Neither of them were pleasant.

When I was in my early twenties, I went to a bar about 20 miles (Do the Longbranch, and Stumble Inn sound familiar?) from here and they were doing a small karaoke show. Hank was in the audience smoking a foul cigar with a some friends. There was young man who clearly was star struck, when it was his turn hegot up and in an attempt to pay homage to Hank, he sang (badly) one of Hanks classics. The kid was so nervous and clearly just dying to get a chance to talk to his hero. When he was done, Hank loudly proclaimed that if he'd known someone was going to murder his song like that, he wouldn't have recorded it. The poor young man nearly burst into tears, but Hank and all his buddies laughed. It was just cruel. The guy is an asshole