• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

War Eagle!

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
What a great duck hunt we Auburn Tiger fans had tonight!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

I'll admit I was worried most of the night and paced the living room in the 4th quarter.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
That was a helluva game! I figured you were beside yourself! In the post game interview how many times did Chizik get "War Eagle" in there? 2 I know of and I think 3... I was a lil shocked that Newton didn't play a little better. He still played better than most any QB out there, but I expected more from him on a stage like that. Congrats to you my friend!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The game wasn't shown over-the-air here. I think my wife would have signed up for Satellite TV if they had knocked on our door last night. ;)

Sounds like it was a good game.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
The game wasn't shown over-the-air here. I think my wife would have signed up for Satellite TV if they had knocked on our door last night. ;)

Sounds like it was a good game.

Yeah.... it kinda sucks how they moved all those games to ESPN... at least for people without cable or satellite.. If I were her I would have used that as an excuse to find a sports bar and some micro brews!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That was a helluva game! I figured you were beside yourself! In the post game interview how many times did Chizik get "War Eagle" in there? 2 I know of and I think 3... I was a lil shocked that Newton didn't play a little better. He still played better than most any QB out there, but I expected more from him on a stage like that. Congrats to you my friend!

I enjoyed the game. It was one of the better ones.

I'd never seen Newton play before last night but after all the Heisman hype I was expecting a little more. He's big, strong and he's good but great .... ?????? It'll be interesting to see what the pro scouts think of him and where he goes in the draft.

Congrats Auburn. As long as it's an SEC win, my wife will be happy. If only it had been Tennessee my life would have been a lot easier for the next year. :yum:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Frank he was not the ball player that he has been all season. I really wish you could have seen him playing like he normally does, it is a sight to behold.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Frank he was not the ball player that he has been all season. I really wish you could have seen him playing like he normally does, it is a sight to behold.

I got it on very good authority that you're right. My wife is the college football fan and she told me the same thing. She said that he was about 60%, maybe 70%, of his normal self but that Ducks defense was probably the best that he'd seen all year. So, maybe he is that good. Time will tell. Anyway, congrats to both teams. It was a great game.