• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help Me Select A Suit!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh well .....I tried . I should have known better . So is the necklace to be out of Dried kernel Corn ??????:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::yum::yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Having NOT worn any of his womans fashions, unlike some of the 'fellers' here, I could not comment on same.

Says the man who still has his white belt and white patent leather shoes .:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Says the man who still has his white belt and white patent leather shoes .:yum::yum:
Holy Moses!
I always knew Bob was the Pat Boone type!
Bob, do you wear those out in the field too?
My GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, that would so turn me on, especially if you had a little mud on them and stuff.. dig? haha!
:w00t2:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
sorry I'm late to the party - I was told to rearrange the living room furniture - for the second time this week...
My vote would have been for #'s 1 & 4.
I did not like the big buttons on #2.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
sorry I'm late to the party - I was told to rearrange the living room furniture - for the second time this week...
My vote would have been for #'s 1 & 4.
I did not like the big buttons on #2.
:yum:
4 it is Erik, and I can actually get it in black, which I think will be more appropriate.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

So does your pantie's have the little bow on the back too ? LOL

oh Man ! I am in rare form tonight and I still got a half bottle of Rum left ! Next .........:yum::yum::yum:

Sorry man ,you left yourself wide open for that one . Reps on the way !:flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Black ????? Yea I guess some people might look at a marriage as a funeral ....:unsure:
It'll be all about the way I accessorize Al.
OR, should I go with the tan and then get new carpet all on the same day?
Should I dye my hair too? I have these strands of white that are starting to show..
Omg.. this changes the whole damn mess!:hammer:

Not really.. 4 it is.. black.... thank you. :biggrin:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Typical woman. Asked a question she already had an answer for. :pat: I swear, they just like to see our wheels spin. :glare:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
So does your pantie's have the little bow on the back too ? LOL

oh Man ! I am in rare form tonight and I still got a half bottle of Rum left ! Next .........:yum::yum::yum:

Sorry man ,you left yourself wide open for that one . Reps on the way !:flowers:

:)
panties? for picking up the hideabed and carrying it across the room?
what kind of rum? and what you mixing it with?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
:)
panties? for picking up the hideabed and carrying it across the room?
what kind of rum? and what you mixing it with?

In my Desperate condition I discovered Brisk "Ice Tea " is a excellent mixer for Rum . I now have invented a new drink called Mr. T :clap::w00t2:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
In my Desperate condition I discovered Brisk "Ice Tea " is a excellent mixer for Rum . I now have invented a new drink called Mr. T :clap::w00t2:

that's gotta beat the Inver House scotch & diet coke a buddy of mine drinks - I may have to go try finding some canned tea tomorrow.
Of course, Goslings black Seal Rum goes well with ginger ale, too...