• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do me a favor

dzalphakilo

Banned
If your ever in front of your computer and drinking (or wanting to have fun), go to www.yadkinview.com and sign in as a user and HAVE SOME FUN.

I hate to admit it, but this is the "conservative" website for the county that I live in (the only local newspaper in town is bashed consistently as being overly democratic).

Picture the "Dukes of Hazzard" county having a website chatroom, and this is it.

Since it "seems" to be totally (sp?) unmoderated, you can really pull some chains here.

If you hit the website, go to "your view" and you can read some of the posts.

I can ASSURE you that although you may not know what you're reading, since living here, I can't help but think that half the people who post there don't live there (in the county as well).

Worse case, you might get a chuckle out of some local peoples thoughts.