• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How are your plans coming Version 2

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Back at the beginning of the year we all shared some of our plans for the new year. Although it feels like I got off to a slow start, I have been busy and the first major activity forward takes place next week. The wife and I along with the kids (Ginger & Jackson) embark, with vehicles loaded, for the place we bought this past summer. It the first of several trips we'll make to relocate.

Moderators Note:

The title asked a question so as not to have people take your original thread off topic, I have started another so others can tell of their progress in their New Year plans..... Junk.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I am slowly getting some progress in my projects. The electrical panel in the cellar is done and I now have a door connecting my old garage with the new garage, so I don't have to go outside to get to the new garage. I have my garage heater installed and working. Next is to complete the electrical work in the new garage and get it insulated. I picked up a 20% Home Depot discount coupon on eBay yesterday, so that will save me big bucks on the insulation. Then I need to find someone to do the sheet rock. I don't do sheet rock because of the difficulty of handling it overhead. I have a few more small projects to finish before spring, but from the look of snow outside, spring is a long way off..... :eek: