• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

10 meter ARRL Contest this weekend.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I got the bug to do a little contesting this weekend since the weather sucks, and since yesterday morning, I have made 87 QSOs in 31 unique country prefixes, all on a single band. Added Chile and Bonaire to the map pins for new countries/islands, and the furthest contacts were (2) AUSTRALIA & (1) JAPAN. Managed to make contacts in Hawaii, Argentina & Brazil last night as the sun was fading. Worked Europe again this morning and South America is opening pretty good again right now.

I'll play some more after I get rid of this damn snow on the driveway.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, for all intents & purposes, the contest is over for me. The QRM is too bad to continue, but it was fun while it lasted. I finally got over the hump with Alaska after trying for 3 years to make a contact, and picked up two this afternoon...KL7SB in Anchorage, and WL7BDO in Nenana, SW of Fairbanks. Four new countries and Alaska is a pretty damn good weekend on 100w and a wire antenna.