• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Could it BE? Seat Time????? OMG

DAP

OMG ... the wife actually ASKED me to get the Kubota out of the shed and move her manure pile around some.:smileywac

And now that the top 2 inches of ground are froze, I damn well can do it without A: sinking in up to the axles ... and B: without putting on the toothbar!

I may have a stroke.

:puke1:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There you go!!! Relish the moment.

Phew, the first time I read the first statement in your post, I thought she was asking YOU to get the tractor out for HER to drive. :eek: That's a dangerous situation...

EDIT - PS. They're calling for several inches of snow tonight so Mrs. Zoom may be asking/telling me to go get some seat time as well. :D

DAP

Snow? Did you say S N O W? oh ... Western PA ... been there ... was raised in NE Ohio ... Pittsburgh, Alliquipa, North Braddock, Monroesville, Butler, am I gettin warm yet?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DAP said:
... Pittsburgh, Alliquipa, North Braddock, Monroesville, Butler, am I gettin warm yet?
I'm between Butler and New Castle, just east of Ellwood City.