• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn Airplane bathrooms ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Who in the hell can fit in these fuckers ??? Its like a Mattel toy bathroom . The fucking toilet is about the right size for a two year olds ass . When you do take a pee , your head is laid over on a angle if you are over 4'1" tall . I really don't give a rats ass if I pee on the wall . They built the MFer, so fuck them . Its a PIA !!!! I would rather fart in my seat and piss in the aisle than use a worthless POS like the Airlines try to pass off as a bathroom . On top of that you now have to declare if you intend to take a shit while in the air . Something about a Toilet paper tax . Well kiss my ass !!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The first class bathrooms are bigger!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I certainly hope Al feels better once his premenstrual cramping is over. What a little bitch he's been...:brows::yum: He's so much easier to live with when he's in Panama sitting on his ass with a pitcher of Dr. Rum.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I fly all the time and haven't been in one since 2004 on a trip to Brazil ....... I feel your pain. It's all about preparing pre-flight ............:glare:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I fly all the time and haven't been in one since 2004 on a trip to Brazil ....... I feel your pain. It's all about preparing pre-flight ............:glare:

And no fluids. I flush out before the flight and limit my fluids to small sips during.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Mom flew/flies often. have yet to hear her mention that toilet deal. she is wise & has foresight. highly doubt she ingested food nor drink between landings. excluding her schnapps. that reallllllllllllll strong type of drink.well- fer her.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There are no Bathrooms on airplanes. They are called "HEADS" and are also referred to as necessary rooms. Necessary because, by law, that valuable space cannot be use to provide a fare paying seat.

Some are large enough for two people to have sex in,,,,,,,,But, none contain a bath.

Use your "Head" and prep for flying as many here have suggested.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Al if you start eating mre cheese spread and crackers, about 48 hours in advance you don't have to worry about using the lav's on a plane to make a statue of Obama.as for the floating eyeball syndrome I can only suggest a little less dr rum before boarding and limit your coffee intake to. I know the cheese spread tenique works well I flew from Iraq to DFW before I had to take a pit stop. I believe the Janitor may have had to use a plunger on the plumbing at the airport after I was done I flushed ran and never looked back