• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WHY DO dogs have to roll in crap !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
and then want to get in your face ???
I am not sure what my damn dogs rolled in , but I am pretty damn sure it was dead for at least a week or more . Crap !!!! Now the little bastard wants to lie at my feet !!!! Smells worst than some of the old farts we have on here .
:sad::doh:

Why do dogs roll ???

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
They just want to smell good!

It is obvious that your dog may have different tastes from you.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
and then want to get in your face ???
I am not sure what my damn dogs rolled in , but I am pretty damn sure it was dead for at least a week or more . Crap !!!! Now the little bastard wants to lie at my feet !!!! Smells worst than some of the old farts we have on here .
:sad::doh:

Why do dogs roll ???

How do you know how bad I stink - they haven't invented the Smellyvision computer app :flowers:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's so he don't have to smell your stinky feet.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Your dog is a liberal Al... tell him to stop wallowing in shit and do something productive.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The sharing of the carcass smell is actually a compliment and act of love on the dog's part. Never forget the wife making me stop cause this poor old cocker spaniel was "hit and hurt". He was just rolling all over a road kill and loving it. I kicked it off to the side of the road and laughed my ass off.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen he just wanted to put on perfume for you or he is upset about you pissing in his water dish.

Suni

:( every single time I baby sit my girlfriends dog, I always have to give her a bath because she will roll in poop... raccoon poop. Disgusting. To make matters worse, since we do not have a bathtub, I have to pick her up and put her in the sink in the laundry room, and she totally hates every moment and will not sit still.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I got my youngest boy a maltase dachshund mix, named Sarge the funny thing about sarge is he enjoys taking a bath with Tim. I have never seen a dog so calm about sitting in a tub or shower getting old spice body soap rubbed all over him. we will have to see how my new lab Boss Dog takes getting cleaned up soon.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To make matters worse, since we do not have a bathtub, I have to pick her up and put her in the sink in the laundry room, and she totally hates every moment and will not sit still.
Do you have any of those rubbermaid tubs? I put the dog in one of those (sort of as her front paws stay on the upper rim) and take the hose to her.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dogs roll in crap for the same reason women put the lid down on the toilet.....................................................................................

There ain't no friggin reason!:hammer: