• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Yorker arrested for having 9 bullets, 2 over the state maximum limit of 7

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
This is what happens when you vote communists into American government.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope every job producing business leaves that fucked up place, followed by every single person with enough income to pay taxes. What a cluster f....

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This is what happens when people insist on feeling safer and feekling more free. Such as in Colorado where gun ownership is restricted and pot is legal.
Folks there "feel" free and "safe.'

Are they?

We don't get back from here

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We knew it was coming. Just one more case of stupid in Albany to have a 7 round limit. Fuck them.:hammer:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
And they wonder why gun owners call it a "slippery slope?" First they restrict it to 10 rounds now 7. What's next 6?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This is what happens when people insist on feeling safer and feekling more free. Such as in Colorado where gun ownership is restricted and pot is legal.
Folks there "feel" free and "safe.'

Are they?

“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe”. -- D. Feinstein

We don't get back from here[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to really believe you're right. Do you think your friends and neighbors there in Show-Me will be willing to
join the Mid Continent Republic after the collapse?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe”. -- D. Feinstein

We don't get back from here

I'm beginning to really believe you're right. Do you think your friends and neighbors there in Show-Me will be willing to
join the Mid Continent Republic after the collapse?

[/QUOTE]
I don't have a lot of friends here and my neighbors see my Bonnie Blue and assume I am "one of them crazy folks."

So, when the SHTF, I will be, like you, seaching for like minded patriots to clean up the mess, toss the garbage away and start anew.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone want to make a bet that that dickwad governor's security force has more than 7 bullets in their guns? Just another elitist piece of shit commie bastard, voted in by morons. Hurricane Sandy didn't do her job well enough.:whistling: