• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Things that bug the shit out of me - cda

Smoochy

Everything. I literally get bugged by everything at one point or another.

Probably why I don't have many friends.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
-Cell phones and people who can't live without them, texting constantly..
-People who talk while they're eating.. we can wait until you swallow that before you finish a thought, tyvm!
--Related-- people who suck on their teeth after a meal-- toothpick? lol
-Long fingernails on men drive me nuts.
-People who bitch and moan about their plight in life, yet never do anything to try and correct it.
-Most television commercials.
-Mothers who refuse to take their screaming babies to the cry room in church.
-Women who are wafer thin and go around saying 'omg, I am sooooo fat!' shut it up! LOL
-plug ear piercings, I simply don't get it.
-People who blather on and on at store checkouts, in fast food lanes, lines at the bank.. grrr..:yum:

Smoochy

Mothers who refuse to take their screaming babies to the cry room in church.

I agree with all of yours, but this one is a big one for me. Not just church (though I don't attend anymore), but anywhere in public. It makes me furious when a woman has a crying baby in the store or in a restaurant and they won't do anything to try and make it stop. I understand some babies need to cry, but at least act like you want to do something.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe the babies of those Mothers must carry on like that constantly, because they don't seem to be aware of the distraction it's causing for others.

Smoochy

I believe the babies of those Mothers must carry on like that constantly, because they don't seem to be aware of the distraction it's causing for others.

It's even worse if it's a toddler throwing a fit and they won't do anything about it. I was at the mall recently and a 3-4 year old was throwing a tantrum right in the middle of the mall and the mother acted like nothing was going on.

I wanted to smack her.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
People with college degrees who don't know the difference between similar sounding words: there, they're, their - to, too,
two, and so on.

People who believe that, because they can yell louder, their opinion has more worth and they have proved their point.

Drivers who rush up behind me, pass as soon as they can (often in bad locations), and then drive slower than I was
going before they passed.

People afraid of everything and everyone who try to pass laws against carrying weapons out of their fear that someone
might try to hurt them. (Or that they might hurt someone else if carrying was legal. See http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/Raging-Against-Self-Defense)

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree with all of yours, but this one is a big one for me. Not just church (though I don't attend anymore), but anywhere in public. It makes me furious when a woman has a crying baby in the store or in a restaurant and they won't do anything to try and make it stop. I understand some babies need to cry, but at least act like you want to do something.
I would agree, and add, kids who carry on in any adult setting. I hate paying $60 or so for a meal or theater ticket and have to listen over a crying brat.

On a related subject, restricted parking spots. At some stores you have the handicapped, then the pregnant mothers, and the mothers with children. By the time it gets to me, I am at the dollar store across the street.

My dad used to say he wasn't there for the making of the kids, and he didn't want to be there for the raising.

Smoochy

On a related subject, restricted parking spots. At some stores you have the handicapped, then the pregnant mothers, and the mothers with children. By the time it gets to me, I am at the dollar store across the street.

Wow. I've never heard of that. That's ridiculous.

I know I've heard of them having additional spots for people with strollers, but I've never heard of it being to the point where there's a ton of them. I'd be heated.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I would agree, and add, kids who carry on in any adult setting. I hate paying $60 or so for a meal or theater ticket and have to listen over a crying brat.

My dad used to say he wasn't there for the making of the kids, and he didn't want to be there for the raising.

I'm with you there. Why does a home improvement store have 16 parking places for the handicapped?

How does one carry a 4 X 8 sheet of drywall on a wheel chair?

Besides, they have wheels to get inside, I have to walk!:yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, ur a beloved, lollie!

fer real, gnats or any other bug. earthworms aside- they make me a 'lil :(
germs. i despise germs.
waking at 2 in the morning when u couldv'e snoozed until 6. a sidewalk covered in black ice-ouch if it's slippey. (get a kinda sled-ride, though!).
liquid medicine. ~shudder~
dishes. cleaning. i'm hiring a maid.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Children in general and the child proof environment most adults are forced to live in. Health nuts, in their 50's up trying to correct the damage they have done in their youth now. You all know the type the runners, bikers, joggers, gyms etc that will live a couple of months longer driving up the cost of care for them. They think you can beat death or at least stall it crowd.

Phones in general and cells phones have made it worse. People standing in my office speaking on a cell phone without regard for people working there. Oh yes and while I'm there those silly ass ring tones from songs and such. People who are compulsively text need their fingers broken for awhile to break the habit.

Intolerance in people for different points of view regardless. :yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Wisconsin Drivers, especially Wisconsin Prius Drivers.

Spend too much time driving to put up with these mindless, clueless, self-centered, uncooperative, uncourteous a-hole drivers. Nice people once out of their cars, but Christ do they loose it once behind a steering wheel

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Some of our city police have been issued b/w Dodge Chargers as of about a week ago.
3 times now, I've seen 2 of them racing through town with sirens and lights going, then stopping at the end of town parking beside the other in an empty lot.
Is this a test or something, or are they just having fun?
I asked my son about it, and he said 'No Mom, they're just being idiots, they'll get over it.'

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
People who finish your sentences for you.
I've got a friend who does this all the time, and I'm like what??
No.. I wasn't going to say that at all!
Just goes to show...I am unpredictable! LOL!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Me, I just hate paying $60 for a meal, much less a theater ticket.
When I first got married I didn't make that much in a week.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hahahaha. You've all posted some good ones. I particuarly like pirate's list :)

Yeah, you'd never guess that I'm very pensive, caring and kind by some of my posts.
Observant tho of the humans around me.. very much so.:yum:
Thus the angst-ridden-pseudo bitchy lamentations.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
1 that gets me- a few drivers seem to think pedestrians have no rights. like the drivers cannot tap thier brakes fer a few & wave u on, as most, as they're far too special to be kind.
only taught me- when i get my newest vehicle, i'll be humble. assertive, not aggressive or rude.
damn, i miss my 'lil cavalier.

maybe that Mother of 4 is running w/ her tots so as to not miss thier way to school, as she hasn't an alternative means of getting 'em there, as she has a low-paying job that means getting them to class & her to work. if they make it in time. they miss school, she misses work. dinner'll be noodles w/ margarine again if she cannot work that day.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I have Tinnitus, does that qualify me for a parking spot? :whistling::biggrin::biggrin:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I'm not picking on any particular brand, just the concept itself. It bothers me that the powers that be assume that I can't take my vitamin like an adult.

Well I guess when you get older "Gummy Bears" are what you get to look forward to when your teeth fall out and can't chew anything but Marshmellows!

So getting vitamins in something that doesn't have to be in a blender first is a treat.... Still got all my choppers so I'm still good!

So until I "need them", I'm with you, they are annoying!

mak2

People who blow their noses in a resturant while people who aren't pigs are eating. Drives me nuts.