• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cat overdose

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The wife brought in some catnip from behind the barn. There is a big clump of it growing right next to the manure pile. These cats have been chewing it and rolling around on the floor in it. We took some and rubbed it in the one scratching pad and now they are rubbing it on their coats and laying on it. Funny as heck.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes cats are a trip when they get loaded. I keep a plant growing in my garden window so the cats go for it and leave my other plants alone. So far it has worked flawlessly too.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
How hard is it to grow maybe I will grow some for my crew? The store bought stuff has no kick.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The stuff is a member of the mint family. It grow as a weed all over north America. Grab some photos from the Internet and you can find it almost anywhere. I would suggest letting it dry some first so it doesn't get so messy when the cats are chewing and rolling in it.