• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coffee Mug.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I was up and out early this morning,had a quick coffee from my usual mug got the tools in the car cleared the ice from the windows and went on my merry way.

Was back just before my wife went off to work and noticed my coffee mug was on the side broken,asked the wife how it was broke and she replied...

"i dropped it whilst getting a few scoops of dog food with it"

What the fuck....i aksed was it normal to use my mug and she said"yes it was the perfect size for 2 scoops"

So for the past few years my coffee mug as been doubling up as a dog food scoop....nice to have been told:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Time for pay back!!!

:shifty:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
At least she wasn't using it for a pooper scooper.

She wasn't, was she?

Galvatron

At least she wasn't using it for a pooper scooper.

She wasn't, was she?

At this point i don't think i want to know what else it was used for....anything is possible at this stage:doh:

Crap i now have to spend time getting used to a new mug.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe you need to spend your time putting up a nice ceiling hook to hang your mug from. Make it up and out of reach so they need a step ladder to get it down.

dpaulson

That story sounds a bit like this guy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24s8ii7l3f4"]YouTube - Unlocking Tavin's Mind[/ame]

This one's my favorite.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV9lC0u24Ik"]YouTube - Butter[/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Woof woof! This means you are legal to raise your leg and pee on bushes!:yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Galv, now you should go buy two mugs. One the same size she can use for scooping the dog food, and one a different size that doesn't lend itself to dog food (or poop) scooping. Good luck. On second thought Nevermind .... your wife is probably at least three steps ahead of you so it really doesn't matter what you do. :bonk:

Galvatron

I looked in the dog food earlier and in it now is a Mug i got a few years back that as F1 cars on it....i put that away as a keep sake.....she is off my Christmas gift list now:hammer:

Me thinks she is out to wind me up:yum::yum::yum:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Buy her a dog food scoop for Christmas. If Bob can get his wife a new 'broomstick', I think if you are a real man you would buy her a dog food scoop. I have photographed mine, so you know what one looks like.:brows:

Attachments

• dog food scoop.jpg
    dog food scoop.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 110

BamsBBQ

well Galv, i feel your pain...i would be lost without my mug...coffee just doesnt taste the same in another mug...i carry it with me...nobody gets their greedy little hands on my mug... i nearly had a heart attack the first and only time i seen DW use it...

mine is a very old starbucks mug..only one that doesnt feel like i am holding a teacup when i am drinking from it.