• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I guess they did not believe me ....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I warned them it would happen ...... I think they mistakely thought I was bluffing :yum::yum:. I never bluff :unsure:. I just closed and locked the Laundromat until the idiots who are picking mushrooms are gone for good . NO showers , no laundry ,and I kicked out the people in two apartments for breaking the lease agreement on my building .I was nice and give them 2 days to hit the road or face me again . The look on their face was priceless .

They even asked what they were supposed to do for showers and clean cloths . I told them they should have thought about that before fucking with me . Stealing towels , tearing up laundry hampers , actual shitting in my machines .
The Mexicans moved in and thats when everything went to hell . Worst pieces of shit I have ever seen .

This will cost me about $4000 - $5000 a week in lost income but it is worth every penny .
We only have about 250 locals here and I would venture that 200 use my place every week . I would not want to be a mushroom picker in this town come tomorrow when the word gets around .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You go Al. An empty threat hurts you, you had to take action or it would only have gotten worse. I'm sure all were not stealing and shitting in your machines but when you reopen those that do not do that kind of stuff will help police those who do.

It's a shame but that is the only kind of language folks like that understand. You have to back up your words with action.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some folks are hogs. Shame it messes it up for the locals who use the laundry.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought you were a liberal, Al??? Liberals love Mexicans (and all illegals for that matter). Where is your compassion for these Obama voters??? Where is your tolerant "turn the other cheek" attitude? You know you did not build that laundromat, so why should you even be concerned with a little poop and theft when it's "THE PEOPLE'S" laundry. I'm just really surprised you're taking all this personally. Pretty soon they'll all be standing in line next to you voting for Jo-Jo & Hillary in 2016, with full rights & privileges. Better learn to love the wetback mushroom pickers, they're your new neighbors.:brows::brows::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
They will probably just vandalize the place worse now. I hope you have fire insurance on it. :(

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They will probably just vandalize the place worse now. I hope you have fire insurance on it. :(

No they will go fuck with someone else who is 'tolerant' and shows sympathy for their misbegotten plight.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any thoughts of notifying their employer? Keep it closed but let him know about it so he considers whether to use these particular people in the future. He could also give any new people a warning not to mess with the host town, its people and establishments.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Just like anyone else there are Mexicans and then there are Mexicans. Some just hate it down there and want to sneak up here to work; even though it's illegal I sympathize. Others are just gangbanger scum and what can I say? There are many anglos like that.
In anycase people have to do what they have to do to protect their property.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That would be a huge mistake on their part . The place is watched and I would take action into my own hands . I'm 60 , fat and tired and there is no way in hell the state of Idaho wants to feed my fat ass while I snooze the day away in the pokey.
Yes I am a asshole :clap:.

Fuck me once, shame on you Fuck with me twice and its shame on me and nobody fucks me twice .

grizzer

Sorry BigAl, the perps were busy on their Obama phones video taping you kicking them out and then texting the DOJ.

The NSA servers are spinning your entire life's digital history including health and financials into a massive file parts of which will be leaked to the media as required to turn you into a bad guy.

At 3AM Sunday morning 50 jack booted thugs along with drug sniffing dogs and two helicopters with a IR equipped drone standing high above will be kicking in your door with a racism warrant.

That's a federal felony with special conditions that will put you deep underground in Colorado's federal pen.

You shoulda simply stole a billion dollars after donating to Obama like Corzine did in NJ and walk away scott free!!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen you should put signage on the washers saying this is not the Obama reelection campaign donation pot maybe they would understand that. please don't leave your donation here.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry BigAl, the perps were busy on their Obama phones video taping you kicking them out and then texting the DOJ.

The NSA servers are spinning your entire life's digital history including health and financials into a massive file parts of which will be leaked to the media as required to turn you into a bad guy.

At 3AM Sunday morning 50 jack booted thugs along with drug sniffing dogs and two helicopters with a IR equipped drone standing high above will be kicking in your door with a racism warrant.

That's a federal felony with special conditions that will put you deep underground in Colorado's federal pen.

You shoulda simply stole a billion dollars after donating to Obama like Corzine did in NJ and walk away scott free!!!

The problem as I see it is , that I will know when the thugs are still 2 clicks out . Nothing gets near me at night unless I invite her to spend the night :whistling:.
You spend 3 years living in a jungle you learn to listen to your surroundings at night .
It never sleeps .

So welcome to my world . They are welcome to try but I cannot guarantee their safety .

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
how dare those low-life ------- ruin things. geez- they could get towels fer a few $$- why take those provided. u were kind enough to provide them, & they ought appreciate that.
sometimes, low-lives behave as fools. should make a copy of their i.d. when they enter, & take a deposit that'll be refunded- if they were respectful of your property.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
how dare those low-life ------- ruin things. geez- they could get towels fer a few $$- why take those provided. u were kind enough to provide them, & they ought appreciate that.
sometimes, low-lives behave as fools. should make a copy of their i.d. when they enter, & take a deposit that'll be refunded- if they were respectful of your property.

One local merchant wanted me to charge $3 to $5 just to come in my place . I got a good laugh out of that . Pay to visit a laundromat:yum:.
They want 24 hour security but that is not possible since there are times in winter when only one or two customers come into town each day . The numbers don't work for a full time employee. Besides , this only happens when we get a large group of outsiders in town .
I have decided to sell the whole enchilada. It has great overall return numbers on investment . Some couple who wants to semi retire to the best hunting & fishing in the lower 48 states will have a place to live and rent out the rest of the units, along with the Mini storage , and laundromat will do very well . We now have waiting list for apartments and mini storage units .The wife and I worked up a selling price last night and will advertize outside the area , since not many local folks have the money to own it . More than likey we will start with the Sacramento Newspapers since we get a lot of folks from there who visit here .