• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

11 Years Later, We Can't Even Talk About It?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, sorta. We can talk about the 9/11/01 attacks, and the current jihadi war declared against us by Islamic Supremacists ...
but, we can't acknowledge that it is in any way jihad related! We aren't allowed to even suggest such a thing. Which means
we can't talk about it honestly.

[FONT=&quot]Where Did U.S. Policy Go Wrong?

This whole thing plays into the mess in Benghazi.

[/FONT]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wish I could say shocking, and mean it. As it stands our country is going down the tubes because of all this political correctness bs. Who put such a policy in place? From the speech it appears it has been in place since Bush was president and we know Obama would not change it if there were the case.

How can anyone battle something if you are not allowed to say it's name and must pretend it does not exist. Truly insane, or it is meant to bring down this great nation, slowly but surely? If that is the case it is working.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Our current president has learned well from his father. The apple rarely falls far from the tree.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I wish I could say shocking, and mean it. As it stands our country is going down the tubes because of all this political
correctness bs. Who put such a policy in place? From the speech it appears it has been in place since Bush was president and we know
Obama would not change it if there were the case.

That is true but it was, shall we say, enhanced early in 2009. It seems that something happened back then that caused the
concept of warring Islamic Supremacists, as a whole, to be relegated to the dust bin. It wasn't jihad you see - it was a specific
group called Al Qaeda that just "happened" to be made up entirely of Islamic Supremacists who just "happened" to want to
establish a new Caliphate and impose Sharia world-wide. Which just happens to be a definition of "jihad."

See? It was all just a big coincidence. :sad:

How can anyone battle something if you are not allowed to say it's name and must pretend it does not exist. Truly insane, or it is meant
to bring down this great nation, slowly but surely? If that is the case it is working.

As noted above ... all just a Great Big Coincidence. It must be. Right? :unsure: