• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

POVERTY: 68% of black babies, 43% of Hispanic babies born out of wedlock

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Want to know why poverty is so high in some communities?

Take a look at the breakdown of the family structure.

About 1 in 10 Asian babies are born out of wedlock, the number about 2.5 out of 10 for whites. But that number increases to nearly 7 out of 10 for black babies. While just under 1/2 of the Hispanic babies are born out of wedlock.

Guess which communities have the highest levels of poverty? And crime?

Washington, D.C. had the highest percentage of women with a birth in the previous year who were unmarried (51 percent), followed closely by Louisiana (49 percent), Mississippi (48 percent) and New Mexico (48 percent). The states with the lowest percentages were Utah (15 percent) and New Hampshire (20 percent).

The numbers varied by race as well. Among black women who had a birth in the last year, more than two-thirds (68 percent) were not married. The share for Asians was 11 percent; for non-Hispanic whites, 26 percent; and for Hispanics, 43 percent.

Rates of out-of-wedlock births vary tremendously by demographics like age and education. Among women 20 to 24 years old, for example, 62 percent of those who gave birth in the previous 12 months were unmarried. Among those 35 to 39, the share was 17 percent. The rate of births out of marriage were also lower for women with higher income and more education.

The metro areas with the highest rates of births to unmarried women were Flagstaff, Ariz. (74.6 percent)....rest at the New York Times,data is from Census.
Mapping Unwed Motherhood - NYTimes.com

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And the other 32% are aborted at a Planned Parenthood Clinic.

Actually, I've heard, but have not confirmed, that nearly 1/2 of all black pregnancies are terminated with abortion. I'll see if I can find that data.

But if true then it shows just how bad the family structure must be in some of these communiies if 1/2 the babies are aborted and of the surviving 50% then nearly 3/4th are born into single parent homes.

EDIT:
http://blog.adw.org/2011/02/primer-on-black-abortions/

In the New York City area, 60% of black pregnancies end in abortion. But I can NOT find national numbers, I presume they are lower than the NYC abortion rate.

Kane

Actually, I've heard, but have not confirmed, that roughly 1/2 of all black pregnancies are terminated with abortion. I'll see if I can find that data.

But if true then it shows just how bad the family structure must be in some of these communiies if 1/2 the babies are aborted and of the surviving 50% then nearly 3/4th are born into single parent homes.
Sad state of affairs, indeed.

But when the kids that are allowed to be born turn to gangs, drugs and crime, it is the fault of "someone else", and the "disenfranchised" young people are a "victim" of oppression.

Individual responsibility and accountability are concepts lost to Progressivism.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
And the other 32% are aborted at a Planned Parenthood Clinic.
You are correct. We all know that welfare doesn't pay a nickle if there is a father figure in the home, so it pays to keep your legs spread wide and yo baby's daddy "out da house." After all, that's what grandmas are for...raising illegitimate babies for "da hood."

This anti-father clause in welfare was all part of the democrat/communist plan to destroy the family in this country. This way the dumbest among us would succumb to the dictates of the state for their very existence. Being uneducated and lazy, they go along with the plan and "take de bus" to the polls and vote democrat because they all have been propagandized that republicans want to take away your welfare check and your disability checks because you "has da bad back."

The long & short of it is babies mean bucks, and welfare babies become democrat voters. The cycle perpetuates itself.