• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

All are rescued from the cave!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This is awesome news. Now lets talk about why that moron coach led those kids into a highly flood prone cave system in the middle of monsoon season.

Coach, you have some splaining to do.

Then a bigly movie deal.

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.52.20 AM.png

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
But there are still some divers and a medic that I don't think have come out yet.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My hats off to the entire rescue crews. Lots of international assistance helped to get everybody out.
I sure hope the boys don't suffer long term effects from this. Every video of them I saw was upbeat, all the kids smiling and waving.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
With the loss of 1 life and all the time and money spent they should drill and shoot the opening closed.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My hats off to the entire rescue crews. Lots of international assistance helped to get everybody out.
I sure hope the boys don't suffer long term effects from this. Every video of them I saw was upbeat, all the kids smiling and waving.
:agree: I'll 2nd that Jerry. :clap: :clap:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's tragic that one life was lost. Given the circumstances I'm surprised that was the only one.