• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Emmanuel Macron Threatens Poland with over Poland’s Refusal to Take in Muslims

Loudmouth

Site Supporter
Emmanuel Macron Threatens Poland over Poland’s Refusal to Take in Muslim Migrants

Globalist candidate Macron has threatened Poland with sanctions if he becomes France’s new leader on May 7th. Speaking to several newspapers Macron said: “When the values of the EU are not respected, I want sanctions to be taken,” referring to the refusal of Poland to take in muslim migrants, Reuters reports.

Hungary, like Poland, has also rejected attempts to redistribute migrants from other countries, recently rejecting 5,000 Muslims from Sweden.

Earlier this week, Macron was jeered at by workers at a Whirlpool factory looking to move to Poland in his hometown of Amiens after Marine Le Pen had visited them hours before and was greeted with cheers.

On May 7th France will decide her future: succumb to the muslim invasion by voting for Emmanuel Macron; or push back and Save France by voting in Marine Le Pen - the Donald Trump of France

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...oland-future-sanctions-refusal-take-migrants/

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poland should tell Macron to pound sand up his ass. No sovereign nation has the right to tell another how it should handle its internal affairs.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Great Britain left the European Union. Maybe Poland will be next. POLEXIT?
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing breaks up.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
If Le Pen is elected it means the demise of the EU, which is a good thing. I also agree that Poland should tell Macron to kiss their Polish ass!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Rise of Islam in the 8th century placed Europe under invasion by the Moors for the next 300 years. They conquered all the way north beyond Paris to parts of Germany, Spain, Italy and of course North Africa. Eventually, they were beaten back and ejected from the European/Christian kingdoms.

This time they are knocking on the door and insisting, using guilt as persuasion, to once again allow the same conquering forces to dominate via invitation. The Devil cannot enter unless you invite him in. Why invite them.

I'm not calling Islam the Devil, or Muslims agents of Satan. But, it is a curious parallel. And European American Anglos are falling for it at their peril. Remember, they are "refugees" because they cannot live together in peace within their own countries. Why would we expect them to live in peace within Europe,,,; or ours?

When a guest insists that you must change your moralities to accommodate their presence in your home, they are no longer "guests." More importantly, you are no longer "hosts."

rugerman

The religion of peace, my ass! The religion of what ever it takes to get what we want is more like something it. Obama was their puppet in the White House he was pushing to let more of them in at the detriment of the American way of life, that is why he set out to attack the integrity of the police in the United States! He let his attorneys generals further that agenda by any means that they saw fit to use. Now the judges that obama put in place are trying to block Trumps attempts to stem the flow by blocking Trumps executive orders to slow the flow, which he has the right to do, (lawyer stalling tactics) . Just like the democrats are stalling everything that they can (again that lawyer thing). Trump is still fighting a good fight while the democrats are using every dirty trick that their devious minds can develop and the republicans aren't helping a whole lot, with Graham and McCain (the butt hurt gang) are adding fuel to the democrats fire by going along with the democrats agenda.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The Rise of Islam in the 8th century placed Europe under invasion by the Moors for the next 300 years. They conquered all the way north beyond Paris to parts of Germany, Spain, Italy and of course North Africa. Eventually, they were beaten back and ejected from the European/Christian kingdoms.

This time they are knocking on the door and insisting, using guilt as persuasion, to once again allow the same conquering forces to dominate via invitation. The Devil cannot enter unless you invite him in. Why invite them.

I'm not calling Islam the Devil, or Muslims agents of Satan. But, it is a curious parallel. And European American Anglos are falling for it at their peril. Remember, they are "refugees" because they cannot live together in peace within their own countries. Why would we expect them to live in peace within Europe,,,; or ours?

When a guest insists that you must change your moralities to accommodate their presence in your home, they are no longer "guests." More importantly, you are no longer "hosts."

I will. Islam is not a religion. It is a cult of violence, murder, rape and human domination of one group of people over another. Their professed leader was nothing more then a two bit piece of shit pedophile.

I am of the mind set to keep Muzloids out of our country. I have no tolerance for them and do not like them. Anyone can call me racist, muzziephobe, or whatever PC correct term they can coin in the moment. News flash, I do not give a shit.

Another news flash, we have a President who pretty much agrees with the way I feel and that is why I like him so much. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's another thought. Why in hell are the western countries expected to take in all these Muzzies? Where in hell is Saudi Arabia and the rest of those goofy gulf states? Why aren't they stepping up to the plate and taking in their own kind. I mean, seriously, wouldn't the muzzie refugees be much happier with sand between their toes?

Why is it our burden? All rhetorical questions.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I will. Islam is not a religion. It is a cult of violence, murder, rape and human domination of one group of people over another. Their professed leader was nothing more then a two bit piece of shit pedophile ...
I have been studying Islam for some years now; you should know as much about your enemy as possible and Islamic Supremacism has declared themselves to be our enemy and have actually declared war on everything not Islamic. This study has lead me to understand that Islamic Supremacism is, in this order:
1) A political system
2) A civil system that controls virtually every part of everyday life
3) A system of laws (Sharia) that lays down the rules for the first two in painful detail
4) A philosophy of warfare and the justification for carrying on war with nothing forbidden - rape, beheading, disembowelment of captured enemies, tortures that would make Torquemada vomit - with the endgame being absolute, total control of the entire world
7) A quasi-religion - more on that below

All of this was set down by a psychopath who claimed to be the new Prophet of God. When he took his "revelation" to the Jews they indeed welcomed him and accepted that he was what he claimed. However, when they read his revelations they pointed out some major inconsistencies. He went away but returned within days with the corrections God had made to His "infallible divine word". The Jews were doubtful but read everything and found that it was more incomprehensible than before. They sent him away as a false prophet.

This so enraged Mohamed that he developed an instant hatred for the Jews, a hatred that was truly psychopathic. In a rage he decided the best way to revenge himself was to start a system that would destroy those who had "betrayed" him. Islam as born.

Now, is it a religion? Not in the way that most of the world thinks of religion. It is purported to be the revealed word of God, but if so Mohamed's God is incredibly fallible and not even vaguely omniscient. While Mohamed's new movement was small and insignificant he presented to the world all of the (more or less) peaceful suras. As his followers and power grew, he began issuing other, more violent "words of God", words that directly contradicted the earlier suras; to get away with this he also introduced the Doctrine of Abrogation. This is a genius piece of semantic twisting, and also highlights the gullibility of the mass of his followers. Simply stated if God, through his Prophet Mohamed, issues a pronouncement that is at odds with an earlier one, it has the effect of abrogating, totally cancelling, the earlier one as if it had never existed at all! In my understanding of things this, ipso facto, makes Mohamed's "God" not only fallible, but also a bit of a blithering idiot!

In any event, this is how we get the claims that Islam is the Religion of Peace. By citing only the earlier suras it can be made to look quite peaceful, although these early writings do not have any validity as they have been cancelled, even though they still reside in the Qu'ran and can thus be found by laymen, negligent 'scholars', and of course Islamic Supremacists who want to deceive until they are strong enough to conquer!

My problems really are not with the majority of Muslims in this country, by the way. By and large they are not Supremacists nor scholars, as they believe their religion really is based on those old, peaceful words! They have been conned even more than the infidels and it takes a lot of time and effort to convince one in thirty of that fact; the other twenty nine won't listen as they have been warned about the lying infidels! That is why, when talking about ISIS and the others who want us to face the Three Choices, I invariably refer to them not as Muslims, but as Islamic Supremacists, those who believe that Islam is to take over the world, preferably by the sword!

The Three Choices: When Islamic Supremacists take over any territory the non-Muslims living in that territory are exhorted to 'revert' to Islam - the First Choice. If they refuse to do that they will be allowed to live as dhimmis, virtual slaves in all but name, and pay an exorbitant head-tax called the jizyah; they must also agree to be governed by Sharia and admit their inferiority to even the most ignorant and sadistic Muslim - the Second Choice. If they refuse this choice as well they are automatically subject to the Third Choice: death, by whatever means the local authority chooses, which can be anything and is usually horrific.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, DS, for a very good explanation of the vast difference between a muslim and an islamic supremacist!! Sounds like you've studied this from front to back and sideways.
As for Macron, I think he is blind to what's happening in his own country.
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

page-7

It's Hammer time

Thank a French man (Frank actually).

Named Charles Martel (Charles the "hammer), for stopping them at the battle of Tours near Portiers:

At the Battle of Tours near Poitiers, France, Frankish leader Charles Martel, a Christian, defeats a large army of Spanish Moors, halting the Muslim advance into Western Europe. Abd-ar-Rahman, the Muslim governor of Cordoba, was killed in the fighting, and the Moors retreated from Gaul, never to return in such force.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/battle-of-tours

Hey I love history and it's not often I get to show off.

Victory at Tours ensured the ruling dynasty of Martel’s family, the Carolingians. His son Pepin became the first Carolingian king of the Franks, and his grandson Charlemagne carved out a vast empire that stretched across Europe.
th

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you Cat for the history lesson. Apart from stopping the Moorish invasion of Europe, the Battle of Tours is also interesting and important as it was probably the last fight that the French actually won. :yum:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you Cat for the history lesson. Apart from stopping the Moorish invasion of Europe, the Battle of Tours is also interesting and important as it was probably the last fight that the French actually won. :yum:

That's right, they didn't win when they fought in Vietnam . . .

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
page-7

It's Hammer time

Thank a French man (Frank actually).

Named Charles Martel (Charles the "hammer), for stopping them at the battle of Tours near Portiers:

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/battle-of-tours

Hey I love history and it's not often I get to show off.

th
We should also mention the man who helped stop the Islamic Supremacists in Eastern Europe. His name is well known for the admittedly barbaric methods he used to punish his enemies, including the Supremacists, but more should be known of his efforts against the spread of Islam. I herewith correct that error!

Oh, gracious, I forgot to mention his name! Vlad III of Wallachia ... Vlad Dracul the Impaler, who family name has been westernized as Dracula. A bloody man of vast, impure appetites who nonetheless deserves to be remembered for stopping the Islamic Supremacist's drive to the north and west through his country.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Clicked on this thread and the first thing I see is an ad for meeting muslim singles.........:ermm:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
According to exit polls, France has decided to become an integral part of the New Caliphate! Islamic Supremacist sympathizer and enabler Emmanuel Macron has won the French Presidential election, leaving little doubt that he will continue his Quisling-like behavior regarding Muslim immigrants; as the title of this thread notes he is the person that actually threatened Poland regarding their decision to bar Muslim immigration into their country.

It appears we can write off France as a part of Europe, and designate it the first official country in Eurabia!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Eurabia - good word I had never heard it before but sounds appropriate for the way it's going.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Meh, I wrote off France years ago. I believe it was Charles DeGaulle who was President. They are a bunch of worthless asshats whom I would never count on to do shit.

They are doomed and I for one do not give a shit. They have made their choices and now they will live with them. As a matter of fact, other then the UK, I don't give a rat's ass for any of them over there, least of all the frogs.