• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

USPS set to destroy entire run of dangerous stamps

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's OK they will just print more!

And they will print more money to pay for it.

And that will create work.

Which requires workers to perform, so its just a jobs program in the eyes of this administration!

So its all good for the economy . . .

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Cannaonball dives are "dangerous?" Seems a swan dive head first might be pressing the edge too.

Never wore a helmet to do anything, especialy head stands . (which may explain a lot).

As for skate boarding, My brothers and I used to pull each other with water ski ropes tied to our bicycles. Without knee pads or helmets and usually in nothing but a pair of shorts.

Now I read where many schools want to ban baseballs and foot balls so the kids don't get hurt.

No wonder we are raising a generation of wimps.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The problem is TOOO many lawyers in our great land and TOOO many former lawyers running it.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Cannaonball dives are "dangerous?" Seems a swan dive head first might be pressing the edge too.

Never wore a helmet to do anything, especialy head stands . (which may explain a lot).

As for skate boarding, My brothers and I used to pull each other with water ski ropes tied to our bicycles. Without knee pads or helmets and usually in nothing but a pair of shorts.

Now I read where many schools want to ban baseballs and foot balls so the kids don't get hurt.

No wonder we are raising a generation of wimps.

Remember how many poor kids we grew up with ended up in the Emergency Room due to dodge ball, tag, and all the
other violent games we used to play? And those Monkey Bars! :unsure:

Neither do I.