• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Russian tracked vehicle TTM-3?

Jim Burns

I hope to get a little more information here about this vehicle. I'm considering trying to purchase this "Transport" TTM-3 from Russia. Haven't seen in it person but have talked to two russians that have maintained and operated this machine. It's a one owner purchased new for $100,000, currently under 600 hrs, 4 man cab, new tracks, well maintained w/records, all manuals in english come with it as well as a few new spare parts. These are quite heavy and appear well made, they seem to be popular in northern regions of Europe and with oil service companies but I don't have any personal experience with one.

Looking for opinions/input from anyone that's been around or operated one (or something similar) concerning quality, durability, weak points etc? If the price is right and I don't find anything too concerning with this model TTM-3, I am probably going to buy it. Unfortunately, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of info online about TTM so any thoughts or information would be much appreciated.

Basic specs from their web-site:
Curb weight, kg 6530
Load-carrying capacity , kg
Mean soil pressure, kg / cm 2 0.17
Maximum speed, km / h 54
Maximum speed afloat, km / h 5
Number of seats in the cabin 6
Number of beds 2
Fuel capacity, l 400
Size of the loading platform (L*B*H) mm 2350*2200*2050
Overall dimensions (L*B*H), mm 6480x2940x2600

Body width, mm 2500
Engine Cummins-4ISBe185
turbodiesel, P4, 4.5 l., 185 hp
Transmission 6-speed, manual, ZF 6S1000 (Germany)
Control steering wheel with hydraulic power booster

Jim Burns

They said that they are going to find a dealer soon in USA or Canada. I will wait some time for that, I want to look at it.