• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

List Of Different Snow Cats You Have Operated Or Owned

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Been looking for one of those for a while now in decent shape for a decent price where I wouldn't have to drive 2 days to go get it. I'll be looking at 4 of them tomorrow on my way back from the city but they're in rough shape and would take quite a bit to get running again. I'll take some pics and post them if anyone is looking for a pretty involved project to take on.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump any other new cats out their getting to be that time of year!!!! PRAY FOR LOTSA SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Operated:
LMC 1500
Tucker XL2000
Own:
1973 Snow Master
1963 Thiokol Swamp Spryte
1969 Thiokol 1202 B 6 passenger Spryte
1971 Thiokol 1202 B 10 Passenger Spryte
1980 Thiokol Super Imp

Have two more Snow Masters I need to p/u in Canada.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
You can't count pulling your own Thiokols around the yard as a recovery. Not hardly.

Operated: Pistenbully, Cushman Trackster, Tucker 1742, Raider two track sit in sleds, terex dozers etc.
To be operated 2014: 1970 thiokol spryte 1202-b
Owned since 2000: 1985 Tucker 1742 M.E. L.T. W.T. 11' 8 way fixed wing Blade V6 cummins turbo diesel, triple Nickle pt fuel system, small v injectors
:neutral:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I must have missed this one. bv 206 aka m-973 snow tracs snow masters bombies and br100 plus. I own a snow trac st-4 and a Thiokol 2100 both find them selves used summer and winter. the 2100 is a beast it has a 380 ford turbo diesel and has no shortage of power I use it for freighting in the winter it am move lots of weight across incredibly soft ground I would like a narrow set of tracks for summer operations it's weak spot is dealing with un even or rutted ground. this has caused me to make some modifications to it. the st-4 is inexpensive to operate and agile I use it for people hauling now, and tours. again because of our conditions some mods have been made to it for reliability. bv 206's suck and if you drive one you need uncle sam's check book to keep them running the all surface track is cool that's about the only plus bombies ride are atrocious and heaters suck, like the old dodge trucks they are built like a brick shit house . one of the funnest rigs I have had stick time in is an m548 not reely a snow cat more of a tank they are huge and travel over land real fast.