• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Neil Messick's Trailer Towing Info Page

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Neil Messick is one of our members and is a tractor dealer and deals with towing on a regular basis. He also has a website with a lot of information, tractor data, and recently posted a basic description of trailer types and towing issues. I never see Neil publicize his own site, but he does come here to give us some great tractor advice, often from the perspective of an industry 'insider' so while he doesn't publicize his website, I am happy to do it for him.It is probably too basic for any seasoned towing pro, but it is a good read for most folks who are researching different trailers.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
They ought to check thier math...

Quick, now,... whats 8800 + 2200 ???

More than my 10,000 pound trailer is rated for !

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well DANG....

I should be embarrassed... I'm a moderator over at the forum section of that site. I do check out these pages and actually did a review and changes to this page. I never caught that. I let Neil know.