• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Count Your Blessings

Fairygirl

Okay, so this thread is for counting your blessings.

Posting Ideas: You can list what your grateful for or state a negative situation and the blessing(s) that came from that experience.

Feel free to post as often as you want. I find it very theraputic :D

"Every cloud has a silver lining"

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

"See the glass half full"

Fairygirl

Today, I'm grateful for:

My wonderful boyfriend

That all my needs are provided

My new haircut :)

Coffee :p

And so much more!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Here is a negative situation and the blessing that came from that experience. I once was fired from a company I worked for for over 10 years. After I was fired I decided that I wasn't going to go home and sit around drinking feeling sorry for myself. I quickly got another job but never went back to drinking hard. The stress and drinking "culture" (for lack of a better term,) of that first job hd made me want to drink. I eventually quit drinking entirely.

Fairygirl

Here is a negative situation and the blessing that came from that experience. I once was fired from a company I worked for for over 10 years. After I was fired I decided that I wasn't going to go home and sit around drinking feeling sorry for myself. I quickly got another job but never went back to drinking hard. The stress and drinking "culture" (for lack of a better term,) of that first job hd made me want to drink. I eventually quit drinking entirely.
I'm glad to hear you got a blessing from that situation :) Congrats to stopping drinking! :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
For all the crap I have been through in my life, I've somehow managed to maintain ----my sanity < truly a blessing

My Granddaughter Kasey----- < precious blessing

My son Jeff -----
< very important blessing

My faith
which runs deeper than anyone could ever imagine------ < without IT, nothing would matter a bit.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
milk. tums. tig & babbit. it's soon to be winter!~:w00t2:

Last edited:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I wouldn't know where to begin . All that I know is that somehow, some way ,ve been blessed so far in this life .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am thankful for my old doctor. She will help me solve my pain problem. Others have been useless.