• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

J5 for sale in BC $5000

J5, heavy duty body model - has the winch it came with, hydraulics and front blade - new drive sprockets - tracks are usable - full heavy duty cage - it was originally purchased by BC forestry and came with all the bells and whistles available in it's day - I had a brush rake built that fits over the blade that works quite well - when I bought it, the original motor had been disassembled and I was told the block wasn't worth rebuilding, so I put in an automotive 300/6 and an automotive transmission - I still have the original block and transmission - the 300/6 I put in is seized - whether it's worth making it run again or not, I don't know, but it would be a simple matter to throw in a carbureted 300/6 and have it running in a day - needs a new seat and some tlc - well worth restoring if someone has that interest - $5000 OBO, located in SE BC ( I'll sell the groomer too if someone is interested - it grooms a 6' wide trail, has a hydraulic blade and puts in a nice trail - it's set up for a ramsteer, but needs new hydraulic rams $999 )

Attachments

• J5 arrives 010.jpg
    J5 arrives 010.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 277
  • J5 arrives 009.jpg
    J5 arrives 009.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 274
  • J5 3.jpg
    J5 3.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 276