• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker I.D. ?

Eric L

Site Supporter
what would you call this? definitely not a common body style

from a movie, Hibernatus-1969

I also saw one same or similar from an old timex watch commercial, cant find it again tho.. they strapped the watch to the tracks and tried to kill it.. you remember, the old "takes a licking and keeps on ticking" ads.

Eric

Edit: heres the timex ad

Attachments

• 688.jpg
    688.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Vance

Hmm, you'll have to make up your own name for that beast!! Looks like an interesting one tho. Antartic maybe?

On a side note, I talked to Jeff at Tucker today and he noted that most of the early machines in 60s and 70s were all custom builds. There was not much "standard" as they were all built to an order.

As we have all seen, there are lots of variations of the Tucker theme. That's what makes them legendary in my book.:hide:

Uh oh, better put in a disclaimer for some of the non-believers on this site...:yankchain: Yep those Kristi's and Snow Trac's are cool, too... but - for me the Tucker was developed in my backyard and I have a lot of respect for old man Tucker

off my soapbox now...

Vance

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
They call this cat "the fat cat" Snow Operations in Denver had one awhile back. Basically a 1600 series cat with a wide body.