• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi there

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy and welcome from Northwest Indiana. I've very near Chicago but far enough away that I still have farms surrounding me.

Glad to have you here at the FORUMS FORUMS.

Leni

Well, Well. I have three weeks of time share there in Capistrano Beach. We're usually down there four or five times a year. I know a lot of the people in Mariners Alley. Lots of good places to eat in the area. Where in San Juan are you located? I'm up in the Valley in Tarzana, a little over an hour north of you. :flowers:

Rzhayutik

Well, Well. I have three weeks of time share there in Capistrano Beach. We're usually down there four or five times a year. I know a lot of the people in Mariners Alley. Lots of good places to eat in the area. Where in San Juan are you located? I'm up in the Valley in Tarzana, a little over an hour north of you. :flowers:
I actually in Laguna Niguel close to Capistrano, two min drive using Camino Del Avion.

Leni

My time share is the Surfside Inn located where the pedestrian bridge crosses over the Coast Highway.