• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi there !

LedZap

New member here. Mostly drawn by the jokes and humor sections, I'm a member of quite a few forums. This one looks good, so hi there ....... LedZap.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums Forums LedZap. I'm glad you found us. :thumb:

Enjoy and post often! :beer:

Leni

Don't pay attention to him. We have a lot of fun around here. Welcome to the mad house.

Pretty Flamingo

Welcome!

I know you are a Zap and not Zep, but here is a Zep for you. Enjoy the forums.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ[/ame]

Leni

Yes, you've got one already. However if you have another one on your computer that you'd rather use we can walk you through it.

Suni

In reading these forums... I am coming across several banned members, yet have not read anything worthy of banning, yet.

Any ideas anyone?

Suni

oh - one more question... if I scroll up, it seems to appear as if someone put up a picture or a video, yet all I see is a grey box.

Does anyone see what the contents of the box is, or is it just me?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
In reading these forums... I am coming across several banned members, yet have not read anything worthy of banning, yet.

Any ideas anyone?

The Mods can correct this if I'm off base, but in my experience the things that get people banned are such that those posts
are removed once it has been decided that a ban is in order. Why would they leave up a post that is a violation of TOS?

Leni

oh - one more question... if I scroll up, it seems to appear as if someone put up a picture or a video, yet all I see is a grey box.

Does anyone see what the contents of the box is, or is it just me?

You should be able to see the pictures and avatars. Let Doc know that you have this problem.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Mods can correct this if I'm off base, but in my experience the things that get people banned are such that those posts
are removed once it has been decided that a ban is in order. Why would they leave up a post that is a violation of TOS?

Exactly DS. :thumb: You nailed it.

Suni,
Are you seeing the pics / avatars? Where do you see the gray box? Point out one of the posts and maybe I can figured out how to help you with this.

Sometimes I work behind a firewall where youtube is blocked. When folks post a youtube video like pretty flamingo did above when behind the firewall all I see is a gray box, maybe that is what Suni is seeing.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe take a screen shot so we can see what you see?

Go to your User CP(Control Panel) and make sure you have the three boxes checked in the attached pic, if you can see it.

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 95

Suni

My problem is as Doc described. I did try to locate what Ohio is talking about, and needless to say, I can not locate that picture. I did go into user CP and clicked everything.

My loss... sorry.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My problem is as Doc described. I did try to locate what Ohio is talking about, and needless to say, I can not locate that picture. I did go into user CP and clicked everything.

My loss... sorry.
Ohio's image comes from:
Control Panel, under settings and options click Edit Options. Page down, way down and you'll see the click boxes showing in OhioTC's post.
If you already see avatars and such you are probably okay on that.
On those gray images for youtube if you click the image it will connect to youtube in an new window, sometimes that works but if you are blocked like me at times, that will simply verify you are blocked behind some firewall.

Suni

found it! Thank you!

So, now I know I must have a firewall up. I have Dell in here all the time, they must have done something.. I let them control the computer as I am not savvy enough.

Suni

Trying to figure out how to access the debate forums... they are marked private and I can not get in...

How do we go in and read or post?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No need for a PM. I'll fix ya up. But if you want to change ti back and not see them go to your User CP / under Networking click Group Memberships. There you can join or get out of the debate forums and the adult forums. Easy peezee

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Either you found them on your own or somebody beat me to it. You are already in those groups. :thumb: