• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Is Simon...

Simon

So, how is your day going?

It was the joke forum that attracted me to this site, as I found this place accidently. Just today, I noticed just how many interesting places there are here. Thanks, you all have been so nice...and entertaining.

I have a full time job in law enforcement. No, not a cop. My other career is as a real estate broker. My brokerage is a one man operation.

My interests are cooking, baking, and the Oakland Raiders among just about everything else.

Recently, I started a blog with the main purpose being to raise money for Alzheimer's research. I find it difficult to accept that we spend our whole lives creating memories, yet as we get older, we don't have those to comfort us near the end of our lives.

Anyway, the blog is about everything stories and articles I wrote, inspiration, recipes, jokes and many other things. There is mention of Alzheimer's in the blog, but none of it is about the disease.

I don't accept donations nor feel comfortable asking anyone for any. The blog has sponsors/ads and they work like any other site with ads. My time is split between creating content to ad and generating traffic so that some of the ads are clicked.

All of the money I make from the site will go to Alzheimer's research. I don't approve of making money from something other than my profession. God has been fair to me.

At the bottom of each post, I usually include my website.

Anyway, didn't mean this to be so long. Thanks Doc for allowing me to post on the site. Awesome place...sincerely.

www.randomactsofkindness000.blogspot.com

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome bro'. I've been reading your posts in the "Jokes Forum" and appreciate your contribution.

We have many cooks and bakers on here so we can't pull your mancard for that but we can for supporting the Raiders. That's unforgivable. :) :) :)

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Better the Raiders than the Baltimore Ratbirbs...:clap: Welcome Simon.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't pay too much attention to some of these old guys. They can't find their dentures most days...:whistling:

Leni

Welcome Simon. We do have a lot of fun here. There are only two ladies here and the other one does not post all that often. I love being the only female with all of these guys.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
have a great time amongst us. i'm that other female leni mentions, btw.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. Good to have you here.

My Mum died of Alzheimers in 2007. It was tough and gut wrenching to watch how that disease devastated her and our family.

Thank you for the work you do in this area. The Lord gives back in heaping measures. :biggrin:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am so sorry to hear that, TR, and I am sorry you had to got through that!

www.randomactsofkindness000.blogspot.com

Thanx, but I am hardly alone. Many, many have suffered the consequences of that insidious disease. My wife used to be a Hospice Nurse and some of her stories would tear your heart out. You try to not get emotionally involved and keep it on a professional basis but that is easier said than done.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
And luvs and I are the best looking of the bunch. :biggrin:

hi, simon.
& leni is correct.:wink:

Since you two ARE the bunch right now when it comes to female FF members, these posts are 100% correct. :flowers:
Of course, that also means that one of you is the least attractive one of the bunch! :yum::yum::yum:

(And if you think I'm going to express an opinion on that you're wrong. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid!!)

Leni

(And if you think I'm going to express an opinion on that you're wrong. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid!!)

You are a wise man. We ladies tend to get rather nasty when our looks etc are looked down on.