• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Things you see on the road

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: My friend took that picture and sent it to me. He said it was lying on the road at an intersection not far from FF member Norscaner's place.....:yum: seriously....that's where he saw it!!!!

mak2

<german accent (Freund)> your friend, yes, and how long has this friend played with these toys?

norscaner

:yum: My friend took that picture and sent it to me. He said it was lying on the road at an intersection not far from FF member Norscaner's place.....:yum: seriously....that's where he saw it!!!!

Lol OK groomer Dude when did you drop it off? I thought I saw made in Gearldton on the side of it with your brand of lipstick traces on it .:w00t2:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lol OK groomer Dude when did you drop it off? I thought I saw made in Gearldton on the side of it with your brand of lipstick traces on it .:w00t2:

:whistling:

seriously though norscaner.....:yum:....my buddy took that picture at the intersection by arthur st and the expressway:doh:

Did you lose something on your way home???