• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Advance Auto Parts VS AutoZone

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Which do you prefer and why? I have a cousin who is out of work and needs some things to maintain his car. I'm getting him a gift card. I'm calling on you experts for help in which store is best overall.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have to ask if both stores are near your cousin . I use Auo Zone quite a bit , but I am not a loyal customer . I am happy with their products and warranty's

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not much difference in them. I use both and can't complain about either.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Which do you prefer and why?
I go to the one that is on the "right side" of the street as I am driving. Both seem about the same to me, around here they usually put their stores within a mile of each other, so if I'm driving one way I will hit the one that is closest to me or is on the route I am traveling without having to cross the road.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You might want to try and find out which parts store in his area has the best prices and in stock inventory of parts for his particular car. I find they vary widely.
Prices can vary here as much as double and wait times vary from in stock to a week.