• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No Sushi tonight... again

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Just ain't right without Sushi posting all that trivial stuff that didn't have any purpose, was interesting to read through now and then though.

Wonder how he is doing? Is he banned for ever, a few months or what?

Just wondering...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And I thought it was the cans of cat food that I opened for the gang while making coffee!

mak2

Just for the halibut, I will again ask the question in the OP, has sushi been battered? (Like battered fish). Best I can do, but goodness I crack me up.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi is banned.
but before he was banned he lambasted the staff here and left of his own accord. He has since written me and stated he has no desire to ever return to FF.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Walleye think y'all are trying to be too koi.

He has since written me and stated he has no desire to ever return to FF.
Arowana tell you sumptin. I'll beta eel want back in sooner or later.

Now clam up.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi is banned.
but before he was banned he lambasted the staff here and left of his own accord. He has since written me and stated he has no desire to ever return to FF.

Not to rock the boat.. but if he ever wrote that he learned his lesson.. so to speak.. and would tow the line.. is there any chance for redeclaration?
It's like Gilligan's Island without Gilligan.:yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR7qxtgCgY"]YouTube- gilligan's island intro[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh.. and PG is Ginger 4 sure!:yum:
Yeah, yeah, but in my heart I am more like Mary Ann.:wink:

We are sorta like Gilligan's Island here, aren't we?
I won't tell you who my Skipper is.. :whistling:.. come to think of it, he's the Professor too..

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Yea.. PG.. you are SMART and gorgeous. I definitely would be the Gilligan on the island. Doc of course is the skipper. Who would be the professor?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
On topic.. Sushi went bonkers.. and got banned.
He should have had a better sense of humor.
Me?
Had 10 beers - and this is what i'm watching.

Funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZidiQoccneA"]YouTube- Rescue From Gilligan's Island[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The rescue sucked!
We all wanted them to be rescued, but when that show came out, it ended the mystery and fun. LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Best Gig's Isle episodes:
When Mary Ann bumped her head and thought she was Ginger.
When Gilligan was to marry the native girl.
Phil Silvers coming to the island/Hamlet production.
The giant spider.
Mary Ann eats poison mushrooms.
When Gilligan finds the bush that has magic seeds, and they can read the others minds.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Use to watch all the episodes as they came out. When the rescue was on the TV, missed it and never saw it till about six months ago when I bought it for about three bucks at the store.

Can't believe that I use to think that was great, but the rescue just didn't seem the same as the series was, maybe it is the years that have past and I got "Foggy" over the years. 'Course not having the original "Ginger" there made for a bitter taste in the show, kinda like Star Trek without Kirk and Spock in the original shows.

Then they did a "Return to Gilligan's Isle" spin off and I watched about a min. of that and lost interest. I don't think the show even made the season before it was canceled.

I think Sushi would have made a perfect Gilligan though!