• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ladies! please do not read this ...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok guys ! I am beginning to get concerned . I been on a serious diet . My penis is growing way too fast . :unsure:I am starting to get concerned . Every pound I lose seems to be headed toward my private parts to use as excess skin that I loss from my belly . My wife is starting to call me crude names and think I am avalible any time she wants a quicky . OK maybe I am easy but it still concernes me ... I'm getting too old to act like a 27 year old stud farm kid . Any advice ??
Tired and happy ???

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Al are you taking your meds on schedule? This is the second time you have had this DREAM!:whistling:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
You have to stop taking Extenze or what ever else you are using there guy. Now if I got bigger my wife might.....never mind. :whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its hard to be treated like this . My wife just walked by , slapped my butt and said " Hey baby " whats happening ??? I feel dirty!!!!!:mellow:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I feel dirty every day so as you get older get used to it. Besides it could be worse, they may stop noticing you all together. :wink:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
What the heck are you eating ?
My boy wonder wants to know.
Hell - I'd drop 20 pounds for an extra 2"
:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Al, you used to suffer from a case of dicky do..
Glad to hear that's changed.:shock:
Now, get out the measuring tape.
I like specific informashone..

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, you used to suffer from a case of dicky do..
Glad to hear that's changed.:shock:
Now, get out the measuring tape.
I like specific informashone..

PG ! This is not funny ! I have concerns . I am not a show and tell type of guy . I already feel cheap and your comments only make me feel worst . :unsure:I had never felt so dirty ..... I need a shower but it just can't be washed off .:sad: Am I becoming a freak of nature ??? Whoa is me .....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
PG ! This is not funny ! I have concerns . I am not a show and tell type of guy . I already feel cheap and your comments only make me feel worst . :unsure:I had never felt so dirty ..... I need a shower but it just can't be washed off .:sad: Am I becoming a freak of nature ??? Whoa is me .....
Baloney.. you're strutting around like a naked peacock now.. admit it!:whistling:
You're checking IT out every chance you get in any mirror and flexing your muscles (well not that one.. or can you?)
I bet the wife is calling you Stud Muffin, Mr. Happy.. etc..
Enjoy it!
To her it's like seeing an old friend again!:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Baloney.. you're strutting around like a naked peacock now.. admit it!:whistling:
You're checking IT out every chance you get in any mirror and flexing your muscles (well not that one.. or can you?)
I bet the wife is calling you Stud Muffin, Mr. Happy.. etc..
Enjoy it!
To her it's like seeing an old friend again!:yum:

I am so ashamed ......... I am now changing in the closet to have privacy .

Damn you women !!!! Maybe I want to be admired for my mind too . :sad:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am so ashamed ......... I am now changing in the closet to have privacy .

Damn you women !!!! Maybe I want to be admired for my mind too . :sad:

Nothing to be ashamed of.

If you have it going on, you don't have to worry about what people think of your mind.
They'll adore the whole package, if you're smart enough.

I'm curvy and sexy still going on 50.. BUT it's my mind that makes me sexy.
Dat's a fact Jack.. and I ain't ashamed to say it.
:smile::flowers:
That goes for both men and women.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Nothing to be ashamed of.
If you have it going on, you don't have to worry about what people think of your mind.
They'll adore the whole package, if you're smart enough.
I'm curvy and sexy still going on 50.. BUT it's my mind that makes me sexy.
Dat's a fact Jack.. and I ain't ashamed to say it.
:smile::flowers:

OH thats just great !!! Now I got another coming on to me !!!!!! I quit . I may turn gay . :w00t2:. I'm going back to my Model Train forum where all they care about is the size of you caboose

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
OH thats just great !!! Now I got another coming on to me !!!!!! I quit . I may turn gay . :w00t2:. I'm going back to my Model Train forum where all they care about is the size of you caboose
You goofball.
:smile:
How was the Elton John concert Al?
I know there must be a thread around here concerning it.
Right now I am looking around and don't see a thing.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You goofball.
:smile:
How was the Elton John concert Al?
I know there must be a thread around here concerning it.
Right now I am looking around and don't see a thing.

One word
"INCREDIBLE" AT$200 BUCKS A TICKET IT WOULD STILL BE WORTH EVERY PENNY !
I GIVE IT 5 STARS !!! My god ! What a performace ! Once in a lifetime !