• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kewl, very kewl.

Ray

2008Grand%20Ol%20Gang.jpg

So I said to him, "Barak, I know Abe Lincoln, and you ain't him."

Caption the past Republican presidents having a laugh in honor of the messiah's speech last evening. The original artwork is by Andy Thomas, who has paintings of all political persuasions, including the messiah.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
me too, but how many were alive the same time as you were............i got all but two on that one

Trakternut

I've lived through the presidencies of 5 of them, but can't speak to the ex's being alive.

When did Eisenhower die?

JFK was prez when I was born, then LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagen, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, now O'bummer.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Eisenhower was pres when I was born, and when I went to check on something the google site was the one from the WH and bama boy is on there so I left.

I remember watching the motorcade for Kennedy the day he was shot.........b/w tv console, saw the whole thing going on. Guess I will never forget it.

I also saw the first person to walk on the moon, at school

I am old

Deerlope

Eisenhower was pres when I was born, and when I went to check on something the google site was the one from the WH and bama boy is on there so I left.

I remember watching the motorcade for Kennedy the day he was shot.........b/w tv console, saw the whole thing going on. Guess I will never forget it.

I also saw the first person to walk on the moon, at school

I am old

You are just a spring chicken my boy. Old is when I was stationed overseas defending in a cold war when John Kennedy was shot. That air base go locked down tighter than a drum.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
You are just a spring chicken my boy. Old is when I was stationed overseas defending in a cold war when John Kennedy was shot. That air base go locked down tighter than a drum.

They had air bases before they had airplanes?:confused2: