• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

G'Day

Kid Dynamite

Hello Everyone.:smile:

Just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to exchanging posts with you all.

God Bless.
Kid Dynamite

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums Forums. Glad to have you here. Tell us a little about yourself.:wave:

Kid Dynamite

Welcome to Forums Forums. Glad to have you here. Tell us a little about yourself.:wave:

Hi OhioTC18. It's nice to meet you.:smile:

I'm a little late in the game. I've only been using the net for around 6 years. Bill Gates I am not. lol I like to think that I'm a pretty decent person who is just looking to meet some new people, have some fun and maybe make a few friends.

What you see is what you get. I'm the exact same person here as I am irl. I'm not an instigator or a bully. I believe in treating others with the same respect that I would want myself.

I've been through a lot of crap in my life and am always willing to lend an ear to someone who may need to talk to someone who really cares. I like seeing people happy. As you can see, one of my sigs is The Redeemer. I'm a firm believer in God but I never judge others or try to push my beliefs on them. They are entitled to their own beliefs without some Bible Banger telling them that they're going to Hell for listening to the Rolling Stones.

Other than that. Not too much else to say.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums Kid.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :beer: