• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Some Different Sex Positions

urednecku

Site Supporter
I don't know how many different positions you know, but here are just a few we find intresting.

Attachments

• sex-positions.pps
    39 KB · Views: 202

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have only just found the adult topic section and the sex positions i was real edgy about opening as not knowing what you crazy lot would post...

Thanks to you guys i now have jaw ache and sore ribs through laughing so hard......bunch of nutters:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
I have only just found the adult topic section and the sex positions i was real edgy about opening as not knowing what you crazy lot would post...

Thanks to you guys i now have jaw ache and sore ribs through laughing so hard......bunch of nutters:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

THANKS!! Some of us try really hard. Glad I could help!