• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump Has Made a Decision on Kellyanne Conway

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
President Trump Has Made a Decision on Kellyanne Conway
Katie Pavlich| @KatiePavlich |Posted: Jun 14, 2019 12:30 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-made-a-decision-on-kellyanne-conway-n2548246

Yesterday the Office of Special Counsel, unrelated to Robert Mueller's Special Counsel, released a letter calling for the firing of White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway for allegedly violating the Hatch Act.

The White House hit back, hard, and accused to office of taking unprecedented steps in an attempt to oust her.

"OSC's draft Report is based on multiple fundamental legal and factual errors, makes unfair and unsupported claims against a close advisor to the President, is the product of a blatantly unfair process that ignored statutory notice requirements, and has been influences by various inappropriate considerations. As a result, the current Report would serve only to undermine public confidence in OSC and its procedures," a lengthy letter written by Counsel to the President Pat Cipollone to Special Counsel Henry Kerner states. "The Report is based on numerous grave legal, factual, and procedural errors. First, even assuming that the Hatch Act applies to the most senior advisers to the President in the White House, OSC has violated its statutory obligation to provide Ms. Conway a reason opportunity to respond, violated Ms. Conway's due process rights, and abused its discretion by issuing a Report tainted with inappropriate external influences."

The decision about whether Conway stays or goes is up to President Trump. This morning, he told Fox and Friends what he plans to do.

“I got briefed on it yesterday and it looks to me like they’re trying to take away her right of free speech," he said about the OSC recommendation. "I’m not gonna fire her. I think she’s a terrific person. She’s a tremendous spokesperson. She's been loyal, she's just been a great person. Based on what I saw yesterday, how could I do that?”
A
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=rx5hA9G_bac&time_continue=1212"]Full interview: Trump calls in to 'Fox & Friends' - YouTube[/ame]
A
As a reminder, Conway is the only woman in U.S. history to manage and win a presidential campaign.

Katie Pavlich's Latest Books, Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women and Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up are available on Amazon

Attachments

• 3DCB65EE-3A8C-4408-B2BF-511EE37F127D.jpeg
    3DCB65EE-3A8C-4408-B2BF-511EE37F127D.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 35

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Great news. Smart woman. Loyal woman. She deserves to well taken care of and Trump did what he needed to do. Excellent. Screw the Dumbos.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Once again the left employs the technique of Mondegreen to create an "entrapment" by changing the metric by which we interpret the rules.