• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PB 70 DR

Alpine

Willing to sell PB if there is interest right now being the season and all that. I am away working a lot right now, and will not get to use it much this winter. It needs someone who likes to ski/board, explore, climb, push large amounts of snow, cabin access etc. . Has vinyl custom seating in box, lights etc. Stereo in cab, and has been gone through. Weighs 4400 lbs, tracks at full width are 8 feet. Also Comes with a Tiller, Combs and Track Setter. Cat has been loved. Prince George BC. You Can find pics of it in PB Resto Post in Resto and Mods.

Contact me via pm or email
$13500 usd

Alpine

Pic \bump

Attachments

• 3Jan2016.jpg
    3Jan2016.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,175

Alpine

Comes with tiller/groomer and track setters as well. Quick fittings.

Attachments

• tiller5.jpg
    tiller5.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 893
nice cat---iam on the east coast----would add it to my fleet of toyz if we were closer-----just wondering does anyone know what it takes to get something like that into the US

Alpine

BuMp:unsure:
PB is still up for sale, I just had it out playing a few weekends before spring came so hard and fast in BC. Make an offer. Its running well, hardly got out this season, breaking my heart but work has consumed me.

I am still seeking Aluminum Jet sled/ River boat/ with outboard open to options...trady trade.

442-247-4290 (work phone, so leave me message if I don't answer)
Andrew

Alpine

In Portland this week for work if there is anyone that wants to meet up on the PB for purchase to discuss. Or just generally shoot the breeze on Cats.

Alpine

Was away on holidays for those that tried to call. I am available to chat and back home now. 250-552-0118