• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump team turns tables after Mueller report, calls for investigation into probe's

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump team turns tables after Mueller report, calls for investigation into probe's origin
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ler-report-calls-for-investigation-into-probe

President Trump and his legal team declared total victory Sunday following the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s key findings -- including no evidence of collusion with Russia during the 2016 campaign -- but sought to turn the tables by renewing calls to investigate the investigators.

Trump himself slammed the probe as an “illegal takedown,” as he called Mueller’s report a “complete exoneration” and said it was a “shame” his presidency had to deal with the investigation for two years.

“Hopefully somebody is going to look at the other side,” Trump said. “This was an illegal takedown that failed and hopefully somebody is going to be looking at the other side.”

In case it wasn't clear what he meant, Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani told Fox News an investigation should be launched into how the investigation began.

“He was being investigated for a crime that never happened,” Giuliani said. “There was never any collusion.”

President Trump: The Mueller report is a complete and total exonerationVideo
Giuliani added: "There has to be a full and complete investigation, with at least as much enthusiasm as this one, to figure out where did this charge emanate, who started it, who paid for it.”

The former New York mayor specifically called out one of Trump’s most vocal critics, Rep. Adam Schiff, asking the California lawmaker where the evidence of collusion is that Schiff has said he has.

“Where is Schiff’s evidence?” Giuliani asked. “Where is it? In his head?”

Earlier in the day, Schiff – the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee – said that despite Mueller handing in the report on Friday without any recommendations for new indictments, that doesn't mean "there isn't compelling and incriminating evidence that should be shared with the American people."

Speaking on ABC’s “This Week,” Schiff said his committee wants the full report and the underlying materials made public and will head to court to compel Barr to release them. He says the intelligence committee has an obligation to determine whether the president is compromised in any way, whether criminal or not.

Trump has maintained since the announcement of the special counsel’s investigation that he never colluded with Russia during the 2016 campaign. He has long decried the probe as a "witch hunt" while attacking the FBI figures who launched the original Russia probe that was eventually taken over by Mueller in 2017. He and his allies have also questioned what role the unverified and salacious anti-Trump "dossier" played in the probe's beginnings.

While Barr’s letter on the special counsel’s report says that Mueller found no evidence of coordination with Russia, it did not make a determination on whether Trump committed obstruction of justice in the Russia probe. Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein determined that evidence gathered by Mueller was insufficient on that front.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
No matter what President Trump does or says, this won't go away. In2020,aftermorethanfouryearsofcoordinated hard work, this President will be refereed to as having been under investigation during his entire term of office.
Such was the plan to divide our nation into two hostile camps.
It is all the left has. They cannot win by the rules anymore.

If Trump turns AG Barr loose on the perpetrators of the attempted Coup d'état he will be accused of weaponizing the DOJ for political retribution.

It is going to be up to the people to decide if we want to continue the civil war that is tearing our nation apart.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
While Barr’s letter on the special counsel’s report says that Mueller found no evidence of coordination with Russia, it did not make a determination on whether Trump committed obstruction of justice.

And that is because … how can you obstruct justice when you find that there has been no crime committed? It's a conundrum, isn't it?

fmdog44

I think the report as it is revealed will sink the Dems chances in 2020 to zero. Trump is a scumbag but the dems are lost. Biden who will be 77 in 2020 was their only chance now I wonder if he will even try.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the report as it is revealed will sink the Dems chances in 2020 to zero. Trump is a scumbag but the dems are lost. Biden who will be 77 in 2020 was their only chance now I wonder if he will even try.
Why do you think Trump is a scumbag? He is not perfect but I don't know anyone who is. He is the right man for the job of President right now. He stood tall to the wall of bullshit and lies and still was able to function and do good for our country.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

To hell he is. He has done more for the working man than all the presidents since RR put together. He believes in America, he believes in the spirit of American exceptionalism. Yet people like you, shoot off your pie holes, criticize him because he dares to stand up to the DumpsterCrat party and say out loud what a bunch of pieces of shit they are.

You want someone who is likable for POTUS, vote for Carrot Top. That dumb shit is very likable.

BTW, I am not giving your post a thanks because IT DOES NOT DESERVE ONE!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Admittedly, Trump can be an ass.
An honest ass.
An ass who is attempting to pull this country back to a nation that " we the people" can be proud of.
Scumbag? Hardly.
Choose your words wisely amongst his supporters, mmmk?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
An honest ass.
An ass who is attempting to pull this country back to a nation that " we the people" can be proud of.
Scumbag? Hardly.

Wise words indeed from the Poster Extraordinaire. :thumbup:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

Sounds to me like you're sitting on the fence. With the political divide we have in our country I say it's time to choose one side or the other. If you sit on the fence both sides will destroy you.
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds to me like you're sitting on the fence. With the political divide we have in our country I say it's time to choose one side or the other. If you sit on the fence both sides will destroy you.
Mike
Absolutely!
I was a fence sitter 2 years ago.
Turns out the President surprised me beyond my wildest expectations.
#MAGA

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter

was that a typo I think creepy uncle Joe is the scumbag

fmdog44

Why do you think Trump is a scumbag? He is not perfect but I don't know anyone who is. He is the right man for the job of President right now. He stood tall to the wall of bullshit and lies and still was able to function and do good for our country.

First, he is a functional illiterate incapable of speaking fluently. Second, he does not red, Third, his pre-election claims of knowing more about the military than our top generals. Also, degrading Senator McCain after his death. Only a spineless coward would ever do does a disservice. He is a proven draft dodger. He publicly discredits our intelligence people in favor of Putin. He permitted North Korea to murder an American citizen then claim the leader of N.K had no knowledge of it. He inherited his money from his daddy. He choses to be a name caller when he has know data on someone making him sound like a 6 year old. He if fat. He dies his hair golden. Dies his face brown. Offers a college champion team a buffet of burgers and fries that have been sitting on a table for hours. His former associates are going to prison in groups with more to come. You all do the math.

fmdog44

Mike

So you advocate being a party slut versus voting for the person. Good for you because sheep have a right to be here like all others.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
First, he is a functional illiterate incapable of speaking fluently. Second, he does not red, Third, his pre-election claims of knowing more about the military than our top generals. Also, degrading Senator McCain after his death. Only a spineless coward would ever do does a disservice. He is a proven draft dodger. He publicly discredits our intelligence people in favor of Putin. He permitted North Korea to murder an American citizen then claim the leader of N.K had no knowledge of it. He inherited his money from his daddy. He choses to be a name caller when he has know data on someone making him sound like a 6 year old. He if fat. He dies his hair golden. Dies his face brown. Offers a college champion team a buffet of burgers and fries that have been sitting on a table for hours. His former associates are going to prison in groups with more to come. You all do the math.
You forgot something.
You refer to him as tRump.
Cute.
Not.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

What a petty list of bullshit.
He has opinions.
But you feel he is a scumbag because he is fat, and the color of his hair and skin bother you. :th_lmao:

For the record:
I'm fat. I've served burgers to college kids. I don't like much of what McCain did (sole cause of largest carrier fire in naval history being the top of that list), I like to get a tan when I can.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Oh my what a bad boy Trump is. Ok, you had your say now let's talk about your butt buddy O'ButtHole, aka the Kenyan from hell.

Your fellow pillow licker was the mastermind of it all. He had Hillary running a State Department basically “off record” to negotiate the Iran deal which benefited the key players in his Administration. Remember the pallets of cash? I wonder how much of this wound up in accounts of Jarrett, Rice, Lynch, etc. to keep whatever it was that was going on in Benghazi under wraps. I don’t think it would take much, say actually charge someone with treason (pretty dire consequences on that one) and it will start unraveling fast.

Your your other fellow carpet munchers Brennan and Shitty Schiff have so much evidence of collusion and obstruction, it is their obligation to come forward now with it instead of making the rounds of the left wing cable channels shooting their wads off. If they have info Meuller missed or ignored they shoot show the world now!!

Of course, we all know that is NOT going to happen because all you liberals are full of shit your eyes are turning brown.

See, I can name call and make fun of you douce bags just as well as you losers so now may I suggest you go take two suck pills, do some volunteer work murdering babies at the nearest clinic, assault some MAGA hat wearing kid and show the world what a good liberal you are. :yum::thumbup::clap::th_lmao:

fmdog44

To hell he is. He has done more for the working man than all the presidents since RR put together. He believes in America, he believes in the spirit of American exceptionalism. Yet people like you, shoot off your pie holes, criticize him because he dares to stand up to the DumpsterCrat party and say out loud what a bunch of pieces of shit they are.

You want someone who is likable for POTUS, vote for Carrot Top. That dumb shit is very likable.

BTW, I am not giving your post a thanks because IT DOES NOT DESERVE ONE!!

I am aware there are sheep in every country but as far as Americans go how can you agree with Trump or disagree because he can't spell any better than a four year old in his hideous tweets he spits out at all hours of the day? At best, he is the most dangerous person to ever occupy the White House.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am aware there are sheep in every country but as far as Americans go how can you agree with Trump or disagree because he can't spell any better than a four year old in his hideous tweets he spits out at all hours of the day? At best, he is the most dangerous person to ever occupy the White House.
Your prose is taxing and tiresome.
Lefty..

fmdog44

Oh my what a bad boy Trump is. Ok, you had your say now let's talk about your butt buddy O'ButtHole, aka the Kenyan from hell.

Your fellow pillow licker was the mastermind of it all. He had Hillary running a State Department basically “off record” to negotiate the Iran deal which benefited the key players in his Administration. Remember the pallets of cash? I wonder how much of this wound up in accounts of Jarrett, Rice, Lynch, etc. to keep whatever it was that was going on in Benghazi under wraps. I don’t think it would take much, say actually charge someone with treason (pretty dire consequences on that one) and it will start unraveling fast.

Your your other fellow carpet munchers Brennan and Shitty Schiff have so much evidence of collusion and obstruction, it is their obligation to come forward now with it instead of making the rounds of the left wing cable channels shooting their wads off. If they have info Meuller missed or ignored they shoot show the world now!!

Of course, we all know that is NOT going to happen because all you liberals are full of shit your eyes are turning brown.

See, I can name call and make fun of you douce bags just as well as you losers so now may I suggest you go take two suck pills, do some volunteer work murdering babies at the nearest clinic, assault some MAGA hat wearing kid and show the world what a good liberal you are. :yum::thumbup::clap::th_lmao:

I see you are void of anything relative to the present as you go back in history to attempt to justify Trump. You and Trump have nothing so you go back to Obama and Trump go back as well including Hillary. Try cleaning up your posts. Even though you worship Trump there is no reason to mimic his inability to communicate without going to the gutter.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Speaking of taxes, where are Trumps?

Oh, here we go another lefty all wound up about Trumps taxes. Please post us the law that binds him into publicly posting his 1040 all over the internet.

You would be wise to spend more time worrying about your own tax return, if you actually work that is.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
A paid troll.

There's at least one on every page I visit.

Same fucking stoopid ass talking points. And using the same exact spelling and sentences. "tRump" and then you mention you think he should call people names. Pot, meet kettle...........

Tell me, ahole, what, exactly, will Trump, YOUR PRESIDENT's, taxes show you? Exactly what? Have you ever filled out a real 1040 and it's associated forms? They indicate nothing other than what the tax code allows as income or deductions or credits. BTW - one of your fellow lefties already broadcast an older year's data. What was discovered. Um, nothing. Another nothing-burger.

PS - IF the IRS found anything, you know that lawless group that targeted conservative churches and groups prior to the election that YOU lost!, you can bet yer sweet arse it would have been non-stop headlines for months. You ain't smarter than the IRS.

As for communication, I understand him quite well. He's not a talking head, but his talks have gotten us he lowest unemployment rate, 3% growth that your muslim buddy said would never get above 1%, manufacturing facilities are bursting at the seams, the market is higher than ever, the little guy in Korea is under control, the Chinese are being dealt with, Israel has a nice new American embassy where it belongs, and on and on.

And now we are going to dump the biggest farce ever placed on Americans - Obamacare.

Go troll somewhere else.

Fucking crybaby snowflake. Probably has a manbun as well.

No I gotta find where the ignore setting is.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A paid troll.

There's at least one on every page I visit.

Same fucking stoopid ass talking points. And using the same exact spelling and sentences. "tRump" and then you mention you think he should call people names. Pot, meet kettle...........

Tell me, ahole, what, exactly, will Trump, YOUR PRESIDENT's, taxes show you? Exactly what? Have you ever filled out a real 1040 and it's associated forms? They indicate nothing other than what the tax code allows as income or deductions or credits. BTW - one of your fellow lefties already broadcast an older year's data. What was discovered. Um, nothing. Another nothing-burger.

PS - IF the IRS found anything, you know that lawless group that targeted conservative churches and groups prior to the election that YOU lost!, you can bet yer sweet arse it would have been non-stop headlines for months. You ain't smarter than the IRS.

As for communication, I understand him quite well. He's not a talking head, but his talks have gotten us he lowest unemployment rate, 3% growth that your muslim buddy said would never get above 1%, manufacturing facilities are bursting at the seams, the market is higher than ever, the little guy in Korea is under control, the Chinese are being dealt with, Israel has a nice new American embassy where it belongs, and on and on.

And now we are going to dump the biggest farce ever placed on Americans - Obamacare.

Go troll somewhere else.

Fucking crybaby snowflake. Probably has a manbun as well.

No I gotta find where the ignore setting is.

Fred, know what he uses the man bun for? His boy friend uses it as a saddle horn when he mounts him. :yum::th_lmao::yum:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see you are void of anything relative to the present as you go back in history to attempt to justify Trump. You and Trump have nothing so you go back to Obama and Trump go back as well including Hillary. Try cleaning up your posts. Even though you worship Trump there is no reason to mimic his inability to communicate without going to the gutter.

All right then some fresh meat!!! :thumbup:

Dude we are going to have fun with you!

Get used to the bashing I and others here will make sure you get when you post up liberal bullsh1t. :wink:

Liberals are responsible for the division in our nation today. And your going to find out how much in the minority your merry band of Globalists Soros shills really are. Soros is up to his eye balls with nationalism in Europe, as we watch France burn and EU countries elect nationalist conservatives, for the first time in 50 years! No way will the USA flip to your Globalist cabal of International Banking cartels... Fuq you and all you stand for you idiot. How does the name calling feel by the way?, since liberal arguments lack anything of substance? .... :boxing:

Watch this and learn something worth while...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLd2emOHAig"]Bannon: TRUMP will ‘GO FULL ANIMAL' on Enemies with Mueller Probe Over!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Regards, Kirk

Last edited:

fmdog44

An honest ass.
Scumbag? Hardly.

So far he has done nothing except brag about what is going to do but then what would one expect from a three legged horse? Maybe he is still waiting Putin's approval.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
So far he has done nothing except brag about what is going to do but then what would one expect from a three legged horse? Maybe he is still waiting Putin's approval.

Hey faggy I got a gift for you. Use it judiciously. You need it. :yum:

butt hurt.jpeg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Since team Mueller is done and over with, just watch as he takes down Hillary and that Obama idiot, along with several dozen other left wing idiots.

Once we get the dirt from the FISA warrants all hell is going to break out, and the criminals will be exposed for all of America to see. :thumbup:

Trump says what ever he wants, to whom ever he wants. He is not a politician, but a leader. Something the political class stopped doing several decades ago. Watch what this man is doing, and pay less attention to what he says. The MSM are helplessly mired down by Trump. They think lying by omission and out right castigating lies spew forth from their mouths, as they have never been attacked by anyone before. They have become helpless little children to be able to affect anyone who can think critically... Of course the weak minded, the idiots who can not and do not think for them selves lap up the lies the MSM dish out and believe it to be the truth! :yum:

Globally the left is going down in a sinking ship. Europe, the grand model for American and the rest of the globe is on fire.. Left wing Soros and his minions are in a desperate attempt to save their sinking ship. Of course you would know nothing about this, as it is obvious your small mind, your small ability to think for your self is clear to see...

Are you a never Trumper? Lost your way republican? A zombie refuge from the Republican party? A fool you say?

Regards, Kirk

Last edited: