• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mt baldi with cats

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
everyone meets a tree in the mountains. we took a track master ,my pistenbully, and bruce's 1450 .
DSC00097.jpg

looking back at bruce's dmc 1450
DSC00103.jpg

two hours later after many huge drifts and switchbacks we got to this place.

DJI_0055.jpg

door need shoveling.
DSC00104.jpg

seattle in the distance. we seen tall buildings and unloading crains at the port
DSC00118.jpg

dug a hole .seth in it
DSC00115.jpg

chain link fence
DSC00125.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

me jim vt standing in the hole. post is 5 ft
DSC00127.jpg

PJL

Looks a nice trip. Fences aren't so effective when you can walk right over the top.

rockhead

Looks a nice trip. Fences aren't so effective when you can walk right over the top.

I was marvelling at the fact that was stepping over my 7' fence at one site when I realized that I was straddling a fence , mercifully I had not eaten too many donuts that day :bangin:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was struggling to climb a 12% grade while pushing snow with the blade up in my pistenbully canyon and the track master trucked right around me and broke trail. I was impressed.