• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome......

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
moweraxle said:
DOC
yes it is, are you into compact tractors? if so what make and model?

Heck yeah. I have a Kubota Grand L3010 HST w/275 hours on it. FEL, rotary cutter, box blade, paynes forks and to make em all hook up easy I have Pat's easy change system.

I used to have a 8N. It was cool, but 4 WD is real nice! :D

Do you have a compact tractor?

BoneheadNW

Doc said:
Heck yeah. I have a Kubota Grand L3010 HST w/275 hours on it. FEL, rotary cutter, box blade, paynes forks and to make em all hook up easy I have Pat's easy change system.

Doc, have you looked at Kioti? :yum:
Bonehead

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
You fellas have alot more fun here and aren't so uptight about stuff. I'm glad you started it and I found it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to our sandbox Cowboyjg. I'm glad you found us also. Help spread the word and have any new members enter your name as referal. I'll be posting info on the next contest soon, and all new referals will count. More details on this later ...
Anyway, have fun and post often.
Doc

ps. funny bonehead. I just saw your post ....nope didn't look at kioti. If they were around when I was shopping I didn't hear of them. The KBN gang was only a twinkle in someone's eye. :D

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Cowboyjg. Help yourself to a beer on me!!:tiphat: Does jg mean junior grade?!!:beer:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
JohnDay.....:applause::festive::thewave: you are the WINNER!!!!

It's because I ride everyone elses horses. I've never had room for my own.

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
Just thought I would post and make it known that I made it over here. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to enjoy my "dual citizenship" here and at the other place.

Lawrence

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
buckle97 said:
Just thought I would post and make it known that I made it over here. Thanks for the welcome. I hope to enjoy my "dual citizenship" here and at the other place.

Lawrence

Glad to have you here. :tiphat:

Don't use the PM function at TBN to recruit new member for here. That is a violation of their policy and can get you banned from there. A couple people here (not me) found that out the hard way.

This is a friendly site with lots of old friends. More adult oriented. Not much tractor stuff but still plenty of good content on a wide range of topics.

DAP

Junkman ... if you are wondering where I came from, talk to Skurka. I'm here so :p... (just barely so) ....

:)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DAP said:
Junkman ... if you are wondering where I came from, talk to Skurka. I'm here so :p... (just barely so) ....

:)

I can't be blamed for everything!

DAP

B_Skurka said:
I can't be blamed for everything!

While that is very true Mr. Skurka, I've personally yet to stumble upon some anomoly that was somebody else's fault.

There is still time however.

:tiphat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While you are looking around for that anomoly, I've petitioned the moderators to give me special permission to edit my Snow Trac thread and reinsert the photos that vanished.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman the moderator....that cracks me up!:D :D :D

Sure like your character picture too! After the walmart picture, you must have found one heck of a plastic surgeon!:thumb:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Talking of Scotsman and kilts - do any of you know why Welshmen have taken to wearing kilts?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
They want to be Scottish?
I would say something about sheep but that might be rude :eek:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
We all know about Scotsmen and their kilts, why have Welshmen taken to wearing kilts??

Ahkk, Welshman now? They're all tryin' to be Scots now. Ice Queen, the question is though, do they wear the same underneath?
I'll tell ya one thing, if them bloody Italians start wearin' 'em, I'm going back to pleat front baggy ass Dockers!:pat::tiphat::beer:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Welcome to Junkman's Corner, where everything goes as long as you are civil. Thanks for visiting and have a great time...... Junk.... ;)

It is a little more than 11 years ago that I posted that, and at that time, no one knew how large and successful these forums would become. I was just wondering how many of our original group are still with us. If you are one of the originals that posted to this thread back in 2005, post an update of how life is treating you, or whatever. I have been gone for a while, and while I do stop in and read when I have the time, I don't post. Never wanted to be thought of as a hit and run type of guy. Hopefully, everyone from 2005 is still with us.
Thanks

Junk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
We all know about Scotsmen and their kilts, why have Welshmen taken to wearing kilts??

How could I have missed that???

Everybody knows that it's because sheep can hear a zipper at 30 paces. :yum:

Yea Junk, I for one am still here and semi-active.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still here!
I'd say the biggest thing that's changed since I started is the kids.
When we started, they were 3 and 8. Now, one's in high school, the other is in college.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I'm still here!
I'd say the biggest thing that's changed since I started is the kids.
When we started, they were 3 and 8. Now, one's in high school, the other is in college.

Yep... You were a young stud back then, and now you are just one of the old farts! :thumbup:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and well, lurking in the background, just like the Shadow!!!!

The Shadow my ass. There is an old Scottish expression about how shit always floats to the surface ... and here you are.

Missed you man. You were one of the the reasons that I came to this board 15 years ago. Glad to know that you are alive and well. Long may it continue.

What the the hell you been doin'?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I have been working overtime in retirement. I am the President of a National car club, still have one pet supply store, and a whole bunch of old cars. Life is good, but like all of us, I am running out of years, and they are going by much more quickly than ever before. Doc is doing a conversion for my car forums, and I came by to see what it looks like. I am impressed, since the original one was starting to look a little tired. I like all the improvements that he has made. Once I get caught up, I hope to be here more frequently.. Stay Healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Attachments

• Thanksgiving.jpg
    Thanksgiving.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 166
  • Thats all folks.png
    Thats all folks.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 176
  • thumbs up.jpg
    thumbs up.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 171