• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FS 1968 Katrak K-10 - $3000 (McCall, Idaho)

alryA

Attachments

• 00S0S_5uNuJ0UiRXb_1200x900.jpg
    00S0S_5uNuJ0UiRXb_1200x900.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 481

tango

I checked into this machine because it was close to home. It has a car motor but in bad shape. Some one pulled one of the pistons out and now only runs on 3 cylinders now. However you could always replace motor and have pretty fair machine

alryA

Could some other more modern engine that's not a triumph, be put in it???

I checked into this machine because it was close to home. It has a car motor but in bad shape. Some one pulled one of the pistons out and now only runs on 3 cylinders now. However you could always replace motor and have pretty fair machine

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I called on it, He has access to another motor. I think there are some creative folks here able to repower it with an LS......

alryA

Th CListing was deleted but maybe it will be posted again. I do which someone here would have snatched it up, and we could have seen its refurbishing......