• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac on fast and loud....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
For the good of the hobby lol.... :unsure:

Today Richard Rawlings took to the wheel of my Snow Trac and drove it around a yard and up over a snow pile on film for a new episode of Fast And Loud on Discovery Channel... He requested I let him drive it on camera. It should be showing in around 6 months from what I have been told.

The show is actually about them buying from a friend of mine a Dodge Polara station wagon. It is like the one used on the show the Brady Bunch, and will eventually occupy the garage and the actual house the show was shot in. Seems the Brady "kids" purchased the house and had it remodeled to be just as it was for the show. They are going to have Brady reunions there it seems, and wanted a Polara Wagon for tooling around in....

Rawlings is, well, my late mother always said, if you can't say some thing good about some one, just don't say anything at all.... :wink:

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
photos?

Did they film the Snow Trac?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
photos?

Did they film the Snow Trac?

Oh yes they did film Rawlings driving the Snow Trac, and commented on how cool this will be on the show.... :thumbup:

As for pictures, I spent enough time with Rawlings I did not want any photo's of him cluttering up my phone. :yum: Can you tell I did not a suck up to his fame, nor am I fan of his?... Sorry

Regards, Kirk

KT3survivor

its good to hear someone who met him in person not defending or calling him a "great guy" as its easy to tell what he's all about . . . . .

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
its good to hear someone who met him in person not defending or calling him a "great guy" as its easy to tell what he's all about . . . . .

If you have respect for others, you get it back in return many fold.

This dude doesn't fit that bill at all. Even the people who work making these shows know exactly who they are working for. Most of them are looking for something else....

That's all I have to say about this.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have respect for others, you get it back in return many fold.

This dude doesn't fit that bill at all. Even the people who work making these shows know exactly who they are working for. Most of them are looking for something else....

That's all I have to say about this.

Regards, Kirk

I've never watch a whole episode of his show. Probably the most I've managed is a 1/2 episode.

That said I hope your Snow Trac makes it onto the show :thumbup:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow Kirk, that Sno Trac is going to be world famous. Too bad he was a weenie

I have to wonder if anyone who see's this show would know this ST4 from the other TV show on the Velocity Channel it was on a few years back. That show was called Extreme Car Hunters, and featured my 72 Trans Am as well as the Snow Trac. It was titled "Trans AM in the snow" and was the 7th episode.

Mr Rawlings did not connect with this at all.... You would think if he watches any other shows other than his own, he might have caught on to this fact. By the time he realized that I was the guy who owned the Snow Trac he wanted to drive, we had already come to the conclusion that we did not like one another.... :wink: I never did talk to him about my car lol....

Anyway I do not feel like I missed out on anything at all. :yum:

Regards, Kirk