• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did I misunderstand Barr------

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
--- to say the mueller report found the russian GRU handed the clinton/DNC emails off to wikileaks. And all this time assange has denied it by not admitting who gave it to him!!
Mike

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
So question remains, who's lying?? Mueller's thugs or Assange?? To my knowledge none of the news media has discussed this.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The real question is, since Mueller knew this to be true, why did he not run an investigator down THAT rabbit hole?

The Mueller Witch trails should have ended, or at least diverted to a new target, when they had factual information on the Clinton/Russian collusion. But I suspect Mueller and his team avoided turning over any card that might force them to look further and find the old hag was in on it.

BTW Hannity is on it. He had Mark Liven talking about it last night..