• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

First run of 2019

wesley

I pulled the "Ghost" out of, and put the Jeep in, the barn before going home during deer season, but I didn't move it closer to the road. I also neglected to bring home snow shoes. So yesterday I had to walk in knee deep snow. Fortunately my German shepherd helped brake trail. I have always had battery issues, so I replaced the battery/terminal connectors. I then shoveled off the 2 1/2 feet of snow off the roof. It effortlessly broke trail down the camp road, and Grizzly and I got to ride back to the truck.

Attachments

• 101_0675.jpg
    101_0675.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 101_0677.jpg
    101_0677.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 101_0676.jpg
    101_0676.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 174

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sweet, living in a snow globe has its perks.....

for the record, I second that, get that over to ironwood for the clowder, If it needs a tow, I have a truck and trailer worthy of the task.