• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what are you drinking tonight?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
be sure to check in, Mak. and remember Rusty's motto: dont drive drunk.

thats right, Rusty knows. it aint worth it

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Lady Bligh? Please see the losing your man card thread.
Hey, the bitch used to be married to the Cap'n, but got the spiced recipe in the divorce, and lowered the price to right around $10 a bottle. I'm all about cheap! To hell with the man card, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body anyway.

norscaner

Brasil's finest

Attachments

• grau3.jpg
    grau3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 124

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am having my usual 24 oz. mug of ice water! Might break into some good cheese later on.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I had a Brandy Coke. Diet Coke. Got to watch my sugar. Then I switched to straight Diet Coke to go along with one of the best shrimp dinners around. MMMMM Goood

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
having cola right now, but i will enjoy a cold Yuengling Light when i head out to the grill and am listening to the ball game

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
High Life for Rusty tonight. thats right, I drink the best :yum::yum::yum:

might have a nip of some good Irish whiskey later on....

:smile:

Tullamore_Dew.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I filled a lot of block wall cores with 7 oz. Miller pony bottles years back. They were just the right size on a hot day between batches of mud!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's my latest choice in beverages. It's $10 a case cheaper than the regular assortment and tastes better. Goes down nice and smooth without giving gut raunch. For some reason, it gives a nice buzz allot sooner than the regular stuff like coors, bud, etc...

My bro got me hooked onto it a few weeks ago.

2849192609_5889dc71d9.jpg

mak2

I think tonight will be sailor Jerrys with diet coke. But it kinda worries me I am thinking about it so early.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
the lil lady is drinking a peach tea using the peach schnapps.

im having one myself, but miens a bit stronger: 99 peaches.

lets see how the night goes.

i may later indulge in a classy Keystone Ice :yum::yum::yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
After Harvest Festival is going on in a neighboring town.. 2 days of softball in front of me in sweltering heat and humidity.... I may hit an area bar for a couple drinks later but it's going to be a weekend of drinking for sure....

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
After Harvest Festival is going on in a neighboring town.. 2 days of softball in front of me in sweltering heat and humidity.... I may hit an area bar for a couple drinks later but it's going to be a weekend of drinking for sure....

ah man a game of softball would be fun. the breeze is blwing nicely here

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
ah man a game of softball would be fun. the breeze is blwing nicely here

The heat index is supposed to push 115 tomorrow.. we play at 1:30, 4 and 6... feel free to come on out! lmao I am assuming that how we do tomorrow determines when we play on Sunday...