• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.
We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.
We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.
We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger...-fight-accident-suv-lacerations#ixzz0YPShkUPu

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's what I suspected went down all along..something like that anyway..
If this is accurate, it's very sad.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I did not buy the original story, the seems more plausible. Just another reason women should not golf. They cannot hit at what they aim for.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
wwwwwwwweeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll................... mr woods' homestead isnt as goody two shoes as they wanted us to think, now is it?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Recalling my time in the police academy, I do remember my crash/crime scene courses. No matter how the glass on an automobile was broken, never will every piece land inside the vehicle. If it was broken from the outside in, there will be glass on the ground directly below the window location. If it was broken from inside out (doesn't see to be the case here) there will be glass inside and out.

I have one question. Where was the glass on the ground? In the driveway? The street? The crash location? Did she chase him down the drive and smash the windows there? Did she actually smash the windows at the crash scene? Once again, where is the glass?

Inquiring minds would like to know :biggrin:

brazospete

This is an unmitigated calumny that a man with $800,000,000.00 DOES NOT have to stand for! Spoken it is Slander,Written it is Libel.

norscaner

Wow pretty sad when a man with a club... be it a 9 iron or a wood... can make such headlines in the news . So the guy can golf and make bizillions of $ but cannot manage a home life.
Look around the other day one of our members celebrated his anniversary....how may years? anyone remember without looking back?
To me that is what families are made of not golfers or movie stars but home folks the shop owners and the guys fighting to remain on the black side of the books. That is why I return to FF.......just your neighbour type people,,,,,,no matter if you spell neighbour with a U or not

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
The topic is Tiger Woods..
So - there were so many jokes going around at work today- had to post.

What's the difference between an SUV and a golf ball?
Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 300 yards.

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Tiger's new movie is out: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly… but put me down for a 5."

Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger!

TIGER'S WIFE MAKES THE CUT

Why did Elin Woods use the 9 iron to bust out the rear window? Because she hated the driver.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Look around the other day one of our members celebrated his anniversary....how may years? anyone remember without looking back?
To me that is what families are made of not golfers or movie stars but home folks the shop owners and the guys fighting to remain on the black side of the books. That is why I return to FF.......just your neighbour type people,,,,,,no matter if you spell neighbour with a U or not

29 years. I remember without looking back. :D
And I agree with you. Cheers!!!!! :beer: :D