• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DeFund All High School Sports

Bamby

Got a kid that comes around asking for donations for their sports team -- or cheerleaders?

Nope; they'll get nothing.

Never again will I buy those cookies, coupon books or whatever.

Not until all said parents and kids show up on the National Mall and erect a gallows, demanding this crap stop, be reversed and the inviolate nature of human sex be acknowledged so girls are NOT sacrificed on the altar of derangement.

Every House Democrat but one has co-sponsored a bill requiring schools to allow male athletes who identify as transgender girls to compete on female sports teams.
Democrats’ Equality Act would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “sexual orientation and gender identity” protected characteristics under federal anti-discrimination law. Among other things, the bill would force public schools to expand female athletic teams to include biological males who identify as transgender girls.

This is complete crap.

In Connecticut, a state where this garbage has already taken place, two male runners claiming to be "trans" girls that are actually boys have destroyed any hope of girls being competitive.

A "trans" boy who claims to "feel" like a girl wrestler has destroyed girls wrestling.

You need only look at record performances for girls and boys in High School, or for that matter world-class athletes at events such as the Boston Marathon, where the men's record is nearly 17 MINUTES faster than the women's to understand the facts.

You can see similar facts at any local road or track race you attend. Go attend a race this weekend -- they're everywhere on Saturday mornings and I will be running one here locally myself as you read this article.

Women and girls work just as hard as men and boys to achieve their best. Women simply do not have the ability to compete against men and win all other things being equal in nearly all endurance and strength sports. This is a function of physiology and no amount of arm-waving and coddling someone's personal insanity can change that fact.

I am a runner and for a 55 year old man I don't do so bad. I see this exact pattern play out every weekend during race season. As an example I recently came in 14th overall in a 5k; it was good enough to place in my age division but was nothing special among the guys or even among my own personal records. I was beaten handily for both Grand Master (50+) and Master (40+), never mind by plenty of other, younger men.

But my time was sufficient to win Master (40+) among women and be third overall had I been able to register as a woman, being beaten only by two women in the race -- both materially younger than I am.

This is not uncommon. In my race previous to that one the woman who got Female GrandMaster (50+) was a full minute and a half behind me.

I assure you that she worked at just as hard as I did in her achievement.

She's definitely not lesser; this is a matter of genes, specifically sex chromosomes. She can no more change hers than I can change mine.

There is a couple of near-identical age and height that runs with the same club I do on Mondays. They're both world-class athletes and great people. He's faster and always will be provided neither of them is injured. They both make me look like a tortoise, incidentally, but in a one-on-one between them it's not even close.

This garbage is an abomination and any nutjob that sponsored this garbage (that's all of the Demoncrats in the US House) deserves to be spat on and thrown out of office for their outrageous pandering to a tiny percentage of the population while voting for a criminally insane policy that screws girls and women -- including my daughter -- up the ass.

**** you sideways Nancy Pelosi -- along with every single Democrat in the US House.

Any school system that permits this crap to be part of their "athletic" program deserves nothing from the community, ever, and will never see a dime from me. Further any member of the staff of any of these people in Congress, anyone who campaigns for same, any member of their families and anyone who supports this crap can blow me -- now and forever more.

Women and girls have every right to compete in a fair contest and some man's insanity does not overrule that fact.

Period.

Market Ticker

IMPO if this should be pissing a lot of people off especially Women..