• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey all!

darthspader

Hello all! A little about why I am here. I love forums and have been told by the wife I can no longer go to my favorite forum att forums. I am an ATT customer service manager and was helping customers on that forum, but the wife feels I may say the wrong thing and get fired. I can understand her point of view, so I am here :) I am looking forward to interacting with each and everyone here.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome! Enjoy the place, we have lots of fun here.

I went on the ATT forum once, trying to figure out why you guys nerfed the fingerprint sensor on my S6 after the 6.0 Android update. The place was a war zone and I was just lurking. :w00t2::biggrin::yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So why is ATT so damn expensive?
MetroPCS here I come.

PS - welcome!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I went back to zero and it became revelent that we never get any treeters so I ate the snickers and on a high .welcome

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome bro'. Stick around and enjoy.

I'm not an AT&T hater. Our house phone and both cell phones are with AT&T. I'm not sure why we still have a house phone except that it does work during extended power outages and and my wife tells me we need an international plan to talk to the kids and grandkids. The cell signal is the only one that works at the house. Every other carrier you have to find just the right place on the property to get any kind of signal and I'm not walking 200 yards down the driveway, in the pouring rain, to talk to anybody ... I don't care who they are.