• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello I have just started a st-4 build here in nome Ak and own 2 rigs one to drive and 1 parts rig this fall i got my ig mechanicly sound and will start on appearence soon. I plan to use the rig to hunt with and to travel between villages In the winter to combat cabin feaver. I have a reputation around here of making junk usable again so local people are telling me about dead snow tracks around the seward penensula all the time and i plan to start researching onership so i can accumulate a parts supply. I might add that some og the conversons unique to his aera was inline 4 cylender engines and for some odd reason bug steering axles to replace the bogie suspension I will try to post parts as they come available

Don

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Post what you can but please include pictures...........we love pictures.....and btw WELCOME to the forums!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pictures are a prerequisite to being a member? well they should be, we all love to see and learn. I have been working with cats for over 25 years and I still am learning things and seeing things that are intresting

some of us can not speel well or write to good but we all like to look at pictures:brows:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i will post pics as soon as i i can figure it may enlist the help of the kid working for me i'm one heck of a mechanic but not verry pc litterate